23 Comments

About

Psychic
5005has
10-15years of experience using psychic abilities to help others and to find answers to their personal questions. Psychic
5005has recently helped
0members with psychic readings and intuitive revelations at Oranum. The testimonials below reveal what others have said about
5005’s accuracy and sensitivity as an online psychic.

For a Private Reading please and then select to “START PRIVATE READING” from my free chat page. If you are not a member, you’ll need to
first and you’ll get free credits to use in your first private chat session.

I’ve spent the last 10 years as a professional reader and life coach. I use clairvoyance along with tarot cards to assist clients in any and all life issues. I specialize in matters of the heart and strong relationships. Money matters/ Career questions/ forecasts. If the clients asks I’m often able to see what angels/sprits surround them I’ve been sharing my gift with people since I was 17. I knew at an early age I was able to have visions of days to come when I connected with someone. After college I spent 10 years traveling around the world studying E.S.P. of all origins and sensitivities.I’m an expert on the afterlife. Clients seeking advice/guidance on afterlife/ lost souls, communication with the other side should contact me. I’m very strong is these areas. Very often the reason clients seek help with psychic readers in the first place is because the angels around them want to communicate something crucial to them. So they get the urge to get a reading not realizing their angels are guiding them.

Free Chat Now!

🔮 Random Live Psychics:

🎫 Random Coupons:

15 Minute Reading For $8 at Oranum

15 Minute Reading For $8 at Oranum Exclusive Coupon: Get 62% Off Services from JesusGrey and Get 86 Minute Reading ...
See Coupon Code

7 Free Minutes + $0.75 Per Minute from thejharta at Oranum

7 Free Minutes + $0.75 Per Minute from thejharta at Oranum exclusive bonus: Take $64 off Services and Calls For ...
See Coupon Code

Free Daily Horoscope from Entice at Oranum

Free Daily Horoscope from Entice at Oranum Special Coupon: Take 20% Off Your Purchase and Get 63% off a 6 ...
See Coupon Code

Free 14 Min Psychic Reading + 38% Off Rest of Chat at Oranum

Free 14 Min Psychic Reading + 38% Off Rest of Chat at Oranum Special Coupon: 20% Off Your Order and ...
See Coupon Code

Get 49% discount on your purchase from ChrislyVoyance at Oranum

Get 49% discount on your purchase from ChrislyVoyance at Oranum Additional Bonus: Enjoy 16% Off Purchase and Get 53% off ...
See Coupon Code

27% Off Remote Viewing Basics- Turn Intuition Into Super Psychic at Oranum

27% Off Remote Viewing Basics- Turn Intuition Into Super Psychic at Oranum Exclusive Coupon: Get 40% off your first love ...
See Coupon Code

$5 Off $87 at Oranum

$5 Off $87 at Oranum additional bonus: Get 43% off your first love reading and Up to 40% Off Psychic ...
See Coupon Code

First 10 Minutes Free With First Paid Reading at Oranum

First 10 Minutes Free With First Paid Reading at Oranum Additional Coupon: Free Daily Horoscope from HeavenlyLight and 10% Off ...
See Coupon Code

Enjoy Free 15 Minutes On Your Order from AdvisorSofia at Oranum

Enjoy Free 15 Minutes On Your Order from AdvisorSofia at Oranum special bonus: 51 credits for FREE from onecks and ...
See Coupon Code

62% Off Remote Viewing Basics- Turn Intuition Into Super Psychic at Oranum

62% Off Remote Viewing Basics- Turn Intuition Into Super Psychic at Oranum Special Bonus: 16% Off Your Order and 30% ...
See Coupon Code

Related

23 responses to “5005”

• Testimonial

Good reading… interesting… he said things that I suspected…ummm now left thinking abt some options!!” … written by Kylie

• Testimonial

Very good reading. I found 5005’s reading very helpful. He was very accurate and honest with his predictions. Should not be missed!” … written by kathy

• Testimonial

Great connection here, he is a wonderful psychic with lots to offer in terms of insight and direction for the future. Very good soul. Helped me alot and I will definitely be back again.” … written by Jen.

• Testimonial

good” … written by davyboii

• Testimonial

Very sweet guy and gave an awesome reading. Looking forward to see what he has told me to come true 🙂 ” … written by Pamela

• Testimonial

Very nice man, positive and straight forward. I will comeback for an uppdate. I wish you the best on Oranum.” … written by Spiritonloose

• Testimonial

Fast Reading, Predicting that i will meet my soulmate in 4 weeks time in the same city as I am. Will see if it is coming true.” … written by K007

• Testimonial

I think the reading was good. He confirmed a few things.” … written by b

• Testimonial

not whant i wanted to here but what i need to here ” … written by need

• Testimonial

Nice job!!! Would highly recommend!!! Very kind man and he tells it like it is. I will keep in touch.” … written by Karen

• Testimonial

Thank you!” … written by m g

• Testimonial

I will post again, a self-confident reader and seems nice” … written by frava

• Testimonial

He seemed good! Only time will tell if the predictions run true. ” … written by Sparkle Pony

• Testimonial

I don’t know how Oranum is screening these psychics now, but these new ones lately are fantastic!! Great channeling, great energy connection, and the best support and advice. I loved my reading! 5stars” … written by .

• Testimonial

definitely will be back, thanks mate!” … written by f

• Testimonial

thank you so much… great insight – really helpfull” … written by Natasha

• Testimonial

wow” … written by f

• Testimonial

nice reading” … written by Ess

• Testimonial

I am sorry to say, but he did not pick on my situation, nor about the person I was asking about:( Sorry wanted to try someone new, and was hoping for 1 more fav. No problem though, as may be he can pick up on others’ situation, but just not mine.” … written by Sea

• Testimonial

Great reading , so precise…TY so much” … written by Julie

• Testimonial

He’s a totally sweet guy, very direct and honest and really understanding. I thought he was really compassionate and genuine. I believed what he told me was true. ” … written by S

• Testimonial

hes freaking awesome..connects right away..straight up..hes my go-to now!” … written by Gracie

• Testimonial

He is very nice, patient, quick, to the point and accurate.” … written by Sandra

Leave a Reply