Angelic1157

31 Comments

About
Angelic1157

Psychic
Angelic1157has
16years of experience using psychic abilities to help others and to find answers to their personal questions. Psychic
Angelic1157has recently helped
9647members with psychic readings and intuitive revelations at Oranum. The testimonials below reveal what others have said about
Angelic1157’s accuracy and sensitivity as an online psychic.

For a Private Reading please and then select to “START PRIVATE READING” from my free chat page. If you are not a member, you’ll need to
first and you’ll get free credits to use in your first private chat session.

5th generation psychic can connect with your energy getting accurate and clear readings. Angel card readings, tools or no tools I can connect with spirit world.

Free Chat Now!

๐Ÿ”ฎ Random Live Psychics:

๐ŸŽซ Random Coupons:

Free 12 Min Psychic Reading + 63% Off Rest of Chat at Oranum

Free 12 Min Psychic Reading + 63% Off Rest of Chat at Oranum Additional Bonus: 17 Free Minutes of Psychic ...
See Coupon Code

67% Off Psychic Readings Online from Paniastar at Oranum

67% Off Psychic Readings Online from Paniastar at Oranum special bonus: 12 Free Minutes & Up to 24% Off Psychic ...
See Coupon Code

62 credits for FREE from Johnyhelps at Oranum

62 credits for FREE from Johnyhelps at Oranum Additional Coupon: 65% Off Remote Viewing Basics- Turn Intuition Into Super Psychic ...
See Coupon Code

8 Free Minutes of Psychic Readings + 35% Off Your First Paid Session at Oranum

8 Free Minutes of Psychic Readings + 35% Off Your First Paid Session at Oranum additional coupon: 8 FREE Credits! ...
See Coupon Code

Get 88 Minute Reading For $13 from LoveMatters at Oranum

Get 88 Minute Reading For $13 from LoveMatters at Oranum extra coupon: 4 Free Min + 69% Off To Consult ...
See Coupon Code

Free First 13 Minutes from JustynMotto at Oranum

Free First 13 Minutes from JustynMotto at Oranum special coupon: Calls For 0.61 Per Minute + Free 9 Minutes and ...
See Coupon Code

Take 15% Off Your Purchase at Oranum

Take 15% Off Your Purchase at Oranum Exclusive Bonus: Psychic Reading For Just $0.67 Per Minute from Gregorikus and Get ...
See Coupon Code

Get 37% Off Services from BlueStar006 at Oranum

Get 37% Off Services from BlueStar006 at Oranum Special Bonus: 40% Off Sitewide and 75 FREE Credits! for all new ...
See Coupon Code

12% Off Remote Viewing Basics- Turn Intuition Into Super Psychic at Oranum

12% Off Remote Viewing Basics- Turn Intuition Into Super Psychic at Oranum Exclusive Bonus: Take 14% Off Your Purchase and ...
See Coupon Code

Get 28 Free Minutes With Your Order at Oranum

Get 28 Free Minutes With Your Order at Oranum Exclusive Bonus: $7 Off $32 and Enjoy Free 11 Minutes On ...
See Coupon Code

31 responses to “Angelic1157”

• Testimonial

thank you. It was confirmation to speak with you, she’s quick and very sweet. I recommend!” … written by yoyo

• Testimonial

Thank you for con firming everything” … written by marion

• Testimonial

she had some depth to her reading- did the present and future, and the near future covering many areas. I didn’t give her much to go on but she made sense in what she did tell me on the current situations…I am looking forward to the future for sure! I will keep her posted!” … written by cittylove

• Testimonial

She’s really good and very fast!!! ” … written by Walejr

• Testimonial

thank you very much for the reading you did for me she really nice calm describe the current situation with good advice i recommend her :)” … written by marie-anne

• Testimonial

Spot on with angel card reads! I like it when it aligns with my other reads and Angelic1157 was absolutely spot on! Thanks xx” … written by Scrol123

• Testimonial

good reading” … written by rosebud77

• Testimonial

She was very good,on point, easy to talk with, answered all my questions and gave good wisdom about the situation. ” … written by LB

• Testimonial

Good reader. Connected quickly and accurate. ” … written by Lisa

• Testimonial

she was very helpful and basically told me things that i actually wanted ot do in my life and i was very pleased . ” … written by michelle

• Testimonial

Thanks for the read and the clarity..! ” … written by SS

• Testimonial

She’s the best!” … written by Karen

• Testimonial

very good” … written by M

• Testimonial

nice thanks” … written by luz

• Testimonial

so sweet and accurate! ” … written by carlinw

• Testimonial

excellent but my connection was bad” … written by gregg

• Testimonial

yeah nice read – andamp; she is a lovely person too. cheers.” … written by batdancer

• Testimonial

nice patient reader” … written by ilmd

• Testimonial

Excellent reading!!! She is very kind and genuine!!!” … written by Lily

• Testimonial

There were answers about me…. many many answers before I told her a single thing about myself. Answers about who I am as a person. My life. Excellent reading.” … written by Karen

• Testimonial

Very sweet, and Kind. book her when your kind. She’s definitely a friend when you need it and that’s more than you can ask for in these chats.” … written by Kelle

• Testimonial

amazing! thank you so much for your help!” … written by Danielle

• Testimonial

:))))” … written by edel95

• Testimonial

Great reading, spot on.. with everything ” … written by sweet461

• Testimonial

SHe is amazing and beautiful. so very accurate and such a positive light. Looking forward to what’s to come!” … written by pea

• Testimonial

Picked up on the love we have for one another….just have to work on getting the toxic energy out of his life…will come back for up dates ….blessings” … written by ME

• Testimonial

Omg she is the BEST. Really really good xxx” … written by Tatiana

• Testimonial

i loved every second of this reading, wish i had more time” … written by carlos

• Testimonial

Angelic was very fast, I enjoyed our reading. She was quick and to the point. Thanks for putting my heart at ease.” … written by Storm

• Testimonial

She was perfect. Brought me to tears. She knew things about my situation without me even telling her. She really helped me and eased my mind. i’m so glad I chose her” … written by Z

• Testimonial

very good will be back for update just gonna wait on prediction” … written by Tt

Leave a Reply