Abby096911

3 Comments

About
Abby096911

Psychic
Abby096911has
10-15years of experience using psychic abilities to help others and to find answers to their personal questions. Psychic
Abby096911has recently helped
10members with psychic readings and intuitive revelations at Oranum. The testimonials below reveal what others have said about
Abby096911’s accuracy and sensitivity as an online psychic.

For a Private Reading please and then select to “START PRIVATE READING” from my free chat page. If you are not a member, you’ll need to
first and you’ll get free credits to use in your first private chat session.

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ENTERING!!!!!!!

i am new at this today is my first day so please be patient with me. and GUESTS PLEASE REMEMBER TO REGISTER ITS FAST FREE AND EASY. N TROLLS IM NOT GOING TO TOLERATE YOUR BUSINESS SO TAKE IT ELSEWHERE K THANKS!!!!!!! IF U COME INTO MY CHAT ROOM PLEASE DONT ASK ME TO GIVE YOU FREE READINGS BECAUSE IM NOT GOING TO DO IT. I WILL GO THRU MY LIST AND GIVE YOU ONE YES OR NO QUESTION AND IF YOU GET A PRIVATE I WILL GIVE 5 MINS FREE IN MY CHAT ROOM AS A SPECIAL THIS WEEK ONLY.
Welcome to my free chat. Guests please register!!!! I give absolutely no free readings in free chat. Please be respectful to me and the other members. I started learning about my gifts when I was growing up and over the past decade they have became really strong. I am empathic, clarivoyant. and have several spirit guides. I began understanding my gifts after i recovered from a serious car crash in 03. which resulted in being able to communicate with the other side. I just now am understanding the clarity of these gifts and would like to show what they mean to me by helping others. Helping others have always been one of my specialities…
Do not use profane language, and be respectful to everybody.

Racism or discrimination will not be tolerated at all.

Please be patient, all of us would like to be heard and treated well, let’s practice it by having a little patience when I am working, everybody will have a chance, patience is a virtue!, if you do happen to be urged do not hesitate in taking me for a private reading.I do not speak about LAW OR DEATH because they are two areas that are just the force of nature and i pretain not to interfere with them!! So please dont ask. Thank you..
and REMEMBER I CANT AND WONT DO FREE READINGS IN FREE CHAT AREA!!!!!

Free Chat Now!

🔮 Random Live Psychics:

🎫 Random Coupons:

Get 70% Off Services from sistersonia at Oranum

Get 70% Off Services from sistersonia at Oranum Special Coupon: Bonus 78 Credits. Get special BONUS after you purchase your ...
See Coupon Code

6 Free Minutes & Up to 52% Off Psychic Reading at Oranum

6 Free Minutes & Up to 52% Off Psychic Reading at Oranum Additional Bonus: 53% Off Rest of Chat After ...
See Coupon Code

Get 20 Free Minutes With Your Order at Oranum

Get 20 Free Minutes With Your Order at Oranum Extra Coupon: Get 22% off your first love reading and 51% ...
See Coupon Code

Get 80% off a 12 month membership at Oranum

Get 80% off a 12 month membership at Oranum Exclusive Bonus: Get 12% discount on your purchase from msevelyn and ...
See Coupon Code

50% Off Your First Paid Session + 5 Free Minutes at Oranum

50% Off Your First Paid Session + 5 Free Minutes at Oranum special coupon: 10 Free Min + 36% Off ...
See Coupon Code

$6 Off $42 at Oranum

$6 Off $42 at Oranum Exclusive Bonus: Free Daily Horoscope from PsychicAndi and 56% Off Your 1st Select Psychic Reading ...
See Coupon Code

11 Minute Reading For $5 at Oranum

11 Minute Reading For $5 at Oranum Extra Coupon: 64% Off Sitewide and 31% Off New Clients First Paid Live ...
See Coupon Code

Enjoy 61% Off Purchase at Oranum

Enjoy 61% Off Purchase at Oranum additional coupon: $6 Off $80+ from LightofWisdm and 66% Off First Psychic Reading from ...
See Coupon Code

New Users Get a Free 10 Minute Reading at Oranum

New Users Get a Free 10 Minute Reading at Oranum Extra Coupon: 56% Off Your Purchase and Save 36% On ...
See Coupon Code

38% Off Your Order at Oranum

38% Off Your Order at Oranum Special Bonus: Psychic Readings For $0.36 Minute from PeytonKay and Enjoy Free 30 Minutes ...
See Coupon Code

3 responses to “Abby096911”

• Testimonial

Abby was really good and will be getting a reading soon with her. Thanks Abby and Good Luck on Oranum xoxoxox ” … written by StarLight

• Testimonial

Honest reading” … written by SAPNASHARMA100

• Testimonial

i felt her energy and she is real and on point” … written by seventhheaven

Leave a Reply