angel21157

1 Comment

About
angel21157

Psychic
angel21157has
10-15years of experience using psychic abilities to help others and to find answers to their personal questions. Psychic
angel21157has recently helped
0members with psychic readings and intuitive revelations at Oranum. The testimonials below reveal what others have said about
angel21157’s accuracy and sensitivity as an online psychic.

For a Private Reading please and then select to “START PRIVATE READING” from my free chat page. If you are not a member, you’ll need to
first and you’ll get free credits to use in your first private chat session.

Hello visitors. I am a non-traditional Ordained Minister, committed to helping others discover a higher power, improve their quality of life, and learn to love them unconditionally, so they can love somebody else in return. For more than a decade, inconspicuously and rarely in a traditional church setting, I’ve tried to use my God-given talents to help others realize their God-given potential, depend on a higher power than themselves to accomplish that, and expect no less than the best out of life while doing so. Understanding that the best is not measured in worldly possessions or approval of earthlings, but in things not seen, is an insight few have, but masses search for.. I am not of darkness, but of the light. My assignment here is to help you find inner-peace, and discover your purpose in life, by identify areas that are causing you to stumble. You stumble in darkness not in the light. No matter how bleak your future looks today, romantically, economically, socially or spiritually, there is a light at the end of your tunnel. I know that because, there was one for me during my darkest hours, back in the day, and in designated seasons, just because I believed. Essentially we all fall short, endure trials and tribulations in this life. Some rise above and soar quicker than others, but that’s no reason to settle for darkness.
Don’t be the one suffering in silence, longing to experience emotional stability, joy, peace, love and acceptance. Try my higher power if you will and watch Him change things. You need only believe. For the record I don’t endorse or promote any one religion or denomination over the other. My promise to you is simple; if you let go and give your burdens to a higher power, your life will change for the better. As a wife, mother, grandmother and believer, I’ve come to know first-hand that intentionally seeking the One and only higher power is the most important change one can make in life. Every day I open my eyes I’m reminded that I have another opportunity to reach somebody who lost hope, or is in need of encouragement and inspiration. Here I can deliver and share my blessings with you, with a realistic expectation that you can do the same for another one day. As for me “helping others is a natural labor of love.” It’s time!

Free Chat Now!

๐Ÿ”ฎ Random Live Psychics:

๐ŸŽซ Random Coupons:

Take $17 off Services at Oranum

Take $17 off Services at Oranum additional bonus: Get $24 Off Orders from drnath and New Users Get a Free ...
See Coupon Code

38% Off 14 Mins Psychic Reading at Oranum

38% Off 14 Mins Psychic Reading at Oranum Additional Bonus: Get guaranteed $96 free credit when you sign up, enough ...
See Coupon Code

34% Off your order from varshaangel at Oranum

34% Off your order from varshaangel at Oranum Exclusive Coupon: Get 22% off a 9 month membership and Get 60% ...
See Coupon Code

Free 13 Min Psychic Reading + 66% Off Rest of Chat at Oranum

Free 13 Min Psychic Reading + 66% Off Rest of Chat at Oranum Extra Bonus: 5 Free Minutes With Any ...
See Coupon Code

20 Minute Reading For $10 at Oranum

20 Minute Reading For $10 at Oranum Extra Coupon: Get guaranteed $77 free credit when you sign up, enough to ...
See Coupon Code

Get Up to 61% Off Psychic For First Time Customers at Oranum

Get Up to 61% Off Psychic For First Time Customers at Oranum Special Coupon: Save 66% On Psychic Readings and ...
See Coupon Code

69% Off Your Order at Oranum

69% Off Your Order at Oranum additional coupon: Get Up to 88% Off Psychic For First Time Customers and 65% ...
See Coupon Code

New Users Get a Free 12 Minute Reading at Oranum

New Users Get a Free 12 Minute Reading at Oranum Special Coupon: Enjoy Free $10 Bonus On Services and 37% ...
See Coupon Code

71% Off Rest of Chat After Free 9 Minute Psychic Reading from ShelbeyD at Oranum

71% Off Rest of Chat After Free 9 Minute Psychic Reading from ShelbeyD at Oranum additional coupon: Up to 20% ...
See Coupon Code

14% Off Psychic Readings Online from DevonPut at Oranum

14% Off Psychic Readings Online from DevonPut at Oranum extra bonus: Get 10% Off Services from goldtara and New Users ...
See Coupon Code
angel21157 Updated: February 14, 2019 Author: Jessica

One response to “angel21157”

Leave a Reply