corishea

8 Comments

About
corishea

Psychic
corisheahas
20-25years of experience using psychic abilities to help others and to find answers to their personal questions. Psychic
corisheahas recently helped
33members with psychic readings and intuitive revelations at Oranum. The testimonials below reveal what others have said about
corishea’s accuracy and sensitivity as an online psychic.

For a Private Reading please and then select to “START PRIVATE READING” from my free chat page. If you are not a member, you’ll need to
first and you’ll get free credits to use in your first private chat session.

Free Chat Now!

๐Ÿ”ฎ Random Live Psychics:

๐ŸŽซ Random Coupons:

Get 23 Free Minutes With Your Order at Oranum

Get 23 Free Minutes With Your Order at Oranum Additional Coupon: 37% Off Psychic Reading From Astrology Experts and 75% ...
See Coupon Code

Free 11 Minute Phone Reading For New Members at Oranum

Free 11 Minute Phone Reading For New Members at Oranum Exclusive Bonus: Get 71% off your first love reading and ...
See Coupon Code

Get 27% Off Services from TreeAngel at Oranum

Get 27% Off Services from TreeAngel at Oranum Extra Coupon: Calls For 0.17 Per Minute + Free 13 Minutes and ...
See Coupon Code

74% Off First Psychic Reading from Satnaam at Oranum

74% Off First Psychic Reading from Satnaam at Oranum additional coupon: Get 79% off your first love reading and 26% ...
See Coupon Code

New Users Get a Free 17 Minute Reading at Oranum

New Users Get a Free 17 Minute Reading at Oranum Extra Coupon: Get 17 Free Minutes With Your Order and ...
See Coupon Code

First 4 Minutes Free With First Paid Reading at Oranum

First 4 Minutes Free With First Paid Reading at Oranum Extra Coupon: $11 Off $50+ from jashoda11 and Up to ...
See Coupon Code

Take 19% Off Your Purchase at Oranum

Take 19% Off Your Purchase at Oranum Additional Coupon: 75% Off First Psychic Reading from psyandy and 66% Off New ...
See Coupon Code

$9 Off $67+ from alternativas at Oranum

$9 Off $67+ from alternativas at Oranum Additional Bonus: Get 43% off on first chat and 5 Free Minutes With ...
See Coupon Code

43% Off Your First Paid Session + 5 Free Minutes at Oranum

43% Off Your First Paid Session + 5 Free Minutes at Oranum Extra Bonus: Get 30 Minute Reading For $18 ...
See Coupon Code

Get $49 Off Orders from PsychicSid at Oranum

Get $49 Off Orders from PsychicSid at Oranum Exclusive Coupon: Enjoy Free $48 Bonus On Services and Psychic Reading For ...
See Coupon Code

8 responses to “corishea”

• Testimonial

Shes so great ; just finished chakra healing with her left her room feeling amazing thanks again corishae.” … written by rm

• Testimonial

Absolutely beautiful reading so acurate and intune. Awesome advise and I will take it and run with it, your great, thank you and I look forward to the follow up reading.” … written by vet

• Testimonial

The distant reiki is really useful, I felt the energy.” … written by rosebud77

• Testimonial

Good healing” … written by sadhana

• Testimonial

Thank you you for the reiki session. And things do happen for a reason. You have a very pleasant soul my friend and it was awesome meeting you. Feel so much better and balanced. Thank you.” … written by Izy

• Testimonial

Corishea is great and so kind, I feel like a weight has been lifted.” … written by Cosmo

• Testimonial

Very nice, easy going girl. Recommended. ” … written by Rei

• Testimonial

She is good and i did enjoy her readings get a reading from her, she is good” … written by smurfgiant

Leave a Reply to Testimonial