HealerSean

7 Comments

About
HealerSean

Psychic
HealerSeanhas
5years of experience using psychic abilities to help others and to find answers to their personal questions. Psychic
HealerSeanhas recently helped
24members with psychic readings and intuitive revelations at Oranum. The testimonials below reveal what others have said about
HealerSean’s accuracy and sensitivity as an online psychic.

For a Private Reading please and then select to “START PRIVATE READING” from my free chat page. If you are not a member, you’ll need to
first and you’ll get free credits to use in your first private chat session.

✯✯✯✯✯ Healer Sean ✯✯✯✯✯✯
I am a gifted Reiki Master and Herbalist. I have been a healer for the better portion of my adult life. As a Psychic adviser I tap into the energies of the person asking for the reading to get to the energetic root of there inquiry. I always end every reading with with a small amount of Reiki for the person that requested the reading.
In my free chat I can draw a card from 1 of the 3 decks that I use and they are “Healing with the Fairies” oracle cards, “Wisdom from the Hidden Realms” Oracle cards and “The Isis Oracle” which is geared to spiritual guidance.
✯✯✯✯✯
For my Reiki sessions I call on my guides, the person receiving the session guide’s as well. I connect to the persons energy by asking them to place there hands of the area that they want to focus on and I place my hands in the same place only on my body. This helps me to make the energetic connection to that person. The person receiving the session always feels relaxed and at ease after the session in complete. I do receive messages during reiki sessions and I pass them on to the receiver afterwards. After the session is complete I offer suggestions regarding the information and messages that I received during that session.
✯✯✯✯✯
As an Herbalist I can offer suggestions to your physical and mental health that are natural ways to help you feel better. I AM NOT A DOCTOR AND I DO NOT DIAGNOSE, I only offer information on natural remedies to improve the way you feel.

I am here to offer clarity and guidance to your life.
✯✯✯✯ Health and Well Being ✯✯✯✯
❤❤❤❤ Love and Relationships ❤❤❤❤

Free Chat Now!

🔮 Random Live Psychics:

🎫 Random Coupons:

Take 28% Off Services from InSourcepiration at Oranum

Take 28% Off Services from InSourcepiration at Oranum Special Coupon: New Users Get a Free 5 Minute Reading and 75% ...
See Coupon Code

Free 12 Min Psychic Reading + 63% Off Rest of Chat at Oranum

Free 12 Min Psychic Reading + 63% Off Rest of Chat at Oranum Additional Bonus: 17 Free Minutes of Psychic ...
See Coupon Code

67% Off Psychic Readings Online from Paniastar at Oranum

67% Off Psychic Readings Online from Paniastar at Oranum special bonus: 12 Free Minutes & Up to 24% Off Psychic ...
See Coupon Code

62 credits for FREE from Johnyhelps at Oranum

62 credits for FREE from Johnyhelps at Oranum Additional Coupon: 65% Off Remote Viewing Basics- Turn Intuition Into Super Psychic ...
See Coupon Code

8 Free Minutes of Psychic Readings + 35% Off Your First Paid Session at Oranum

8 Free Minutes of Psychic Readings + 35% Off Your First Paid Session at Oranum additional coupon: 8 FREE Credits! ...
See Coupon Code

Get 88 Minute Reading For $13 from LoveMatters at Oranum

Get 88 Minute Reading For $13 from LoveMatters at Oranum extra coupon: 4 Free Min + 69% Off To Consult ...
See Coupon Code

Free First 13 Minutes from JustynMotto at Oranum

Free First 13 Minutes from JustynMotto at Oranum special coupon: Calls For 0.61 Per Minute + Free 9 Minutes and ...
See Coupon Code

Take 15% Off Your Purchase at Oranum

Take 15% Off Your Purchase at Oranum Exclusive Bonus: Psychic Reading For Just $0.67 Per Minute from Gregorikus and Get ...
See Coupon Code

Get 37% Off Services from BlueStar006 at Oranum

Get 37% Off Services from BlueStar006 at Oranum Special Bonus: 40% Off Sitewide and 75 FREE Credits! for all new ...
See Coupon Code

12% Off Remote Viewing Basics- Turn Intuition Into Super Psychic at Oranum

12% Off Remote Viewing Basics- Turn Intuition Into Super Psychic at Oranum Exclusive Bonus: Take 14% Off Your Purchase and ...
See Coupon Code

7 responses to “HealerSean”

• Testimonial

5 star” … written by ANGELWORK

• Testimonial

try him…good reader!” … written by mattyle

• Testimonial

Excellent! Humble , honest, straight to the point. No needless chit chat.” … written by LuckySparkle

• Testimonial

wow very good readign ty so much” … written by m

• Testimonial

I liked the read…he picked up on the situation quickly, accurately and was honest andamp; caring. Impressed…thank u Sean for sharing ur healing andamp; intuition. ” … written by gokelly

• Testimonial

Sean is a great reader; he gives clear guidance and shows compassion for those he is helping. He is also a very, very talented healer with Reiki! Even if you only have a few minutes to give for Reiki, you will feel a tremendous relief after. I highly recommend him!” … written by Kimber

• Testimonial

Wow! He brought so much insight and was on point. Offered a reiki healing at the end which was so powerful! Thank you.” … written by justme0234

Leave a Reply to Testimonial