jonathan69143

700 Comments

About
jonathan69143

Psychic
jonathan69143has
18years of experience using psychic abilities to help others and to find answers to their personal questions. Psychic
jonathan69143has recently helped
31members with psychic readings and intuitive revelations at Oranum. The testimonials below reveal what others have said about
jonathan69143’s accuracy and sensitivity as an online psychic.

For a Private Reading please and then select to “START PRIVATE READING” from my free chat page. If you are not a member, you’ll need to
first and you’ll get free credits to use in your first private chat session.

I specialize in Love/Relationships, Finances. Over 25 years experience. I do use Tarot as my main tool of choice and also do use pendulum (upon request). I do, however, occasionally receive messages from my spirit guide. In private, I will need your name and FULL date of birth (MM,DD,YY).

Free Chat Now!

๐Ÿ”ฎ Random Live Psychics:

๐ŸŽซ Random Coupons:

60% Off your order from Hollyvisions at Oranum

60% Off your order from Hollyvisions at Oranum Extra Bonus: 70% Off Your First Paid Session + 7 Free Minutes ...
See Coupon Code

57% Off Psychic Readings Online from PsychicColleen at Oranum

57% Off Psychic Readings Online from PsychicColleen at Oranum extra coupon: 19 Free Minutes With Any Reading Package at MrPhillips80 ...
See Coupon Code

Bonus 66 Credits. Get special BONUS after you purchase your package at Oranum

Bonus 66 Credits. Get special BONUS after you purchase your package at Oranum additional coupon: 9 Free Minutes of Psychic ...
See Coupon Code

Get 32 Minute Reading For $6 from KizzaBelle at Oranum

Get 32 Minute Reading For $6 from KizzaBelle at Oranum Special Coupon: 21% Off 16 Mins Psychic Reading and 74% ...
See Coupon Code

Get 11% off your first love reading at Oranum

Get 11% off your first love reading at Oranum Extra Coupon: Free First 11 Minutes from TarotAdite and 6 Free ...
See Coupon Code

5% Off Psychic Readings Online from LadyRen at Oranum

5% Off Psychic Readings Online from LadyRen at Oranum Additional Bonus: Take 14% Off Services from WINDSONG05 and 11% Off ...
See Coupon Code

Enjoy Free $31 Bonus On Services at Oranum

Enjoy Free $31 Bonus On Services at Oranum exclusive bonus: 42% Off New Clients First Paid Live Chat, Phone Call ...
See Coupon Code

50% Off 38 Mins Psychic Reading at Oranum

50% Off 38 Mins Psychic Reading at Oranum Additional Coupon: First 2 Minutes Free With First Paid Reading and 8 ...
See Coupon Code

6 Minute Reading For $5 at Oranum

6 Minute Reading For $5 at Oranum exclusive coupon: Psychic Readings For $0.21 Minute from KellyWhite and 33% Off your ...
See Coupon Code

46% Off Sitewide at Oranum

46% Off Sitewide at Oranum Exclusive Coupon: Take 40% Off Services and Save 38% On Psychic Readings ...
See Coupon Code

700 responses to “jonathan69143”

• Testimonial

Always amazing and makes me smile” … written by Debbie

• Testimonial

great read” … written by davyboii

• Testimonial

” … written by barbieluvsken

• Testimonial

Great reading very informative” … written by pinkpather30

• Testimonial

very helpful” … written by matt

• Testimonial

yayyyyy, i know what to do now. awesome just have to stick to it” … written by matt

• Testimonial

on point as usual ty so much ” … written by davyboii

• Testimonial

great advise very informative” … written by pinkpather30

• Testimonial

Always cheers me up” … written by Debbie

• Testimonial

awsome point and spot on…” … written by davyboii

• Testimonial

brilliant as always” … written by Debbie

• Testimonial

greattttt readingggg, told me a lot of good things” … written by matt

• Testimonial

Great reader very informative and understanding” … written by pinkpather30

• Testimonial

Always great at giving guidance and support” … written by pinkpather30

• Testimonial

thank you ” … written by chaluka

• Testimonial

awsome” … written by davyboii

• Testimonial

great read always on point” … written by davy

• Testimonial

Thanks for the update” … written by D

• Testimonial

great read great insight spot on accurate..” … written by davyboii

• Testimonial

so quick. jonathan always has the answers i need…good or bad he tells me the truth. he is def my go to guy!” … written by stacey

• Testimonial

awsome always spot on ” … written by davyboii

• Testimonial

Always gives me guidance” … written by pinkpather30

• Testimonial

amazing accurate always spot on ..” … written by davyboii

• Testimonial

Good guidance, always informative” … written by pinkpather30

• Testimonial

Always trust Jonathan ” … written by pinkpather30

• Testimonial

After a long hiatus, I am back to one of the reliable and trusted reader. Thanks. No regrets ” … written by Joseph

• Testimonial

Great reading very informative” … written by pinkpather30

• Testimonial

Well 4 months ago he predicted a job and things getting stronger in my relationship. And it has come to be just as he said. Tonight he helped me to understand the confusion in where thing are and why and where they are headed if I be patient and stay on this path. I am so happy to know that I am doing the right thing. That confirmation gives me the hope but mostly the strength to keep going and doing the work needed. I really feel blessed in talking with him… He is very honest and know his stuff… Let him help you.” … written by Cathleen

• Testimonial

amazing accurate and always on point..” … written by davyboii

• Testimonial

brilliant” … written by deb

• Testimonial

awsome read spot on accurate…” … written by davyboii

• Testimonial

Jonathon was awesome!! He was spot on during my reading.You should try him and I don;t think you’ll be sorry. But be prepared, he will not sugar coat.” … written by shelle97

• Testimonial

great!!!!” … written by Carla VItaloni

• Testimonial

Great reading made since out of my confusion. Always helps guide me even in difficult times.” … written by pinkpather30

• Testimonial

grweat read ty so much on point ///” … written by davyboii

• Testimonial

Thank you. You are always understanding and cheer me up” … written by D

• Testimonial

Thank you for your time, it is always good to get clarity to a situation. ” … written by Andrea

• Testimonial

awsome spot on ..” … written by davyboii

• Testimonial

awsome read on point ty so much ” … written by davyboii

• Testimonial

very personable–I like his use of cards–information comes quickly and he talks you through it well–” … written by pearl

• Testimonial

Great reading, very informative. Always a pleasure having readings with Jonathan.” … written by pinkpather30

• Testimonial

great reading connected quickly” … written by dsdfsfds

• Testimonial

great read ..” … written by davyboii

• Testimonial

Thanks, Jonathan, always reliable! Even if there is a wide gap between readings, yours remain consistent and accurate. Now, just waiting for the moment to unfold. Thanks again.” … written by Joseph

• Testimonial

awsome as usual” … written by davyboii

• Testimonial

Thank you wonderful and fast as always” … written by Debbie

• Testimonial

Thank you!” … written by

• Testimonial

thanks u r great!” … written by jt

• Testimonial

I was hesitant to actually have a private with him at first. However people on his free chat were advocating on his behalf. I felt like it was a right thing to get a private from him. HE gave me a timeline that 2 other psychics on this site have given me. He was honest, straight forward and really kind. I really appreciate his honesty especially when he explained to me what a medium is and how he was not. GREAT MAN andamp; GREAT READING. Hopefully his predictions for me come true like his predictions for others have been coming true.” … written by LG

• Testimonial

so much detail! ask one question andamp; get answers all across board” … written by stacey

• Testimonial

Thank you wonderful as always” … written by debbie

• Testimonial

Great reading, very informative.” … written by pinkpather30

• Testimonial

spot on …” … written by davyboii

• Testimonial

thank you soo much” … written by D

• Testimonial

jonathan is always my rock andamp; go to guy. hes so quick to answer andamp; full of info. his intuition andamp; guidance has never led me wrong for almost 4 yr. i feel very blessed to have met him, appreciate his honesty andamp; would be lost without his friendship!” … written by stacey

• Testimonial

jonathan is my trusted advisor; over several yrs i been reading with him has also become a friend. everything he has predicted always comes to pass” … written by bluetig

• Testimonial

great read ” … written by davyboii

• Testimonial

on point ” … written by davyboii

• Testimonial

Jonathan is a terrific and insightful tarot reader. I highly recommend him for readings in career and finance. Thanks Jonathan and blessed new year to you!” … written by beathive

• Testimonial

Good guidance. Always explained whats’s to come in my life and had predictions happen.” … written by pinkpather30

• Testimonial

Great reading very informative. ” … written by pinkpather30

• Testimonial

Awesome read! Thanks so much! ” … written by Sahar

• Testimonial

New year reading was brilliant thank you” … written by D

• Testimonial

Good reading. Very informative and understanding. Fits a lot into a short amount of time and gives predictions.” … written by pinkpather30

• Testimonial

insightful and helpful. thank you” … written by D

• Testimonial

Excellent advisory on career and finances. A wonderful tarot reader and guide. Highly recommend!” … written by jonathan

• Testimonial

Thank you” … written by D

• Testimonial

Amazing and very insightful, had a good connection” … written by SarahD

• Testimonial

great read awsome on point” … written by davyboii

• Testimonial

was quick and clear….very comforting….will be back for update..” … written by sabrinaove

• Testimonial

great read ty so much always accurate and on point” … written by davyboii

• Testimonial

Thank you!!!! He’s really great. Very fast. Accurate!” … written by b

• Testimonial

Thank you you calm me down” … written by Debbie

• Testimonial

very helpful. was able to skeeze all my questions in short amount of time I had available. thank you Jonathan :)” … written by Joanne

• Testimonial

amazing reader – so incredibly timeless, accurate, and precise. Jonathan has a wonderful gift, and highly recommend him for readings on finance and career as well as relationships and health!” … written by beathive

• Testimonial

Great reading. Always gives great guidance and understanding.” … written by pinkpather30

• Testimonial

great read as usual” … written by davyboii

• Testimonial

i have spent a wk waitin hrs for this psychic because hes JUST THAT GOOD,, so worth it!!!” … written by stacey

• Testimonial

Thank you fast helpful and he cares” … written by D

• Testimonial

Really nice guy – fast and knew exactly what happened without me telling him much ” … written by Onslow_Cracker

• Testimonial

Dove right in and got the answers I needed to hear. Jonathan is accurate and doesn’t sugar coat. Great connection with his cards.” … written by Lisa

• Testimonial

Wonderful – I am really happy to have found him ” … written by Onslow

• Testimonial

thank u ” … written by star

• Testimonial

jonathan is honest andamp; straight forward, whether you will like the answer or not” … written by stacey

• Testimonial

Very good reading! ๐Ÿ™‚ I had a demo with him before and what he said came to pass so excited to see what is to come! ” … written by Katie

• Testimonial

oh my… I haven’t read with him in a while do to my hours… but he just helped me so much see through a situation I desperately needed. He is awesome and accurate. I have read with him many times. Give him a try you will be amazed.” … written by Cathleen

• Testimonial

I just love readings with Jonathan – he is quick, to teh point and well worth it.” … written by Onslow_Cracker

• Testimonial

Very informative great advise” … written by pinkpather30

• Testimonial

Had a great reading with J tonight. Solved a mystery of sorts… gave me great perspective and helped me to grasp the situation. He is so great let him help you.” … written by cathleen

• Testimonial

Great reading very infromative” … written by pinkpather30

• Testimonial

Good reading very informative..” … written by pinkpather30

• Testimonial

great reading always gives good guidance” … written by pinkpather30

• Testimonial

Thank you ” … written by D

• Testimonial

Great reading. Always gives clear guidance.” … written by pinkpather30

• Testimonial

Brilliant fast and he cares wonderful” … written by 123