natalie1234

99 Comments

About
natalie1234

Psychic
natalie1234has
10-15years of experience using psychic abilities to help others and to find answers to their personal questions. Psychic
natalie1234has recently helped
307members with psychic readings and intuitive revelations at Oranum. The testimonials below reveal what others have said about
natalie1234’s accuracy and sensitivity as an online psychic.

For a Private Reading please and then select to “START PRIVATE READING” from my free chat page. If you are not a member, you’ll need to
first and you’ll get free credits to use in your first private chat session.

Welcome, my name is Natalie i am a third generation empath and tarot reader.

Free Chat Rules & What to Expect:

In free chat you can ask me about services i provide and enjoy chatting with me and other members.
If requested i would be happy to give advise as a close friend, however i will not tune in or use cards during this time.
Under Oranum policy, please be advised i do not provide free readings or yes/no answers.
However in the near future i will be doing demo readings.

I conserve energy by typing over speaking, but if asked i will speak in English or Polish so feel free to ask.
I do not like removing anyone from my room, but i will not hesitate should you act inappropriate.

Private Chat:

Depending on the spread, a minimum of 10 minutes is required for a reading.
I suggest that you come in open minded and honest as this will help me connect.
Prepare to provide your name, and the names of anyone else involved along with your area of focus for your reading.
My readings are always honest, non judgmental and compassionate.
I will never tell you what you want to hear, so do prepare for the truth.
During a reading i tune in using my intuitive gift along with the tarot as a tool.
After viewing the situation, i will explain what i see and the outcome of the current path.
I will advise you on available options, and will answer your questions in a timely manner, providing you with clarity and direction.

Areas of Expertise:

Love and Relationships
Career
General Spreads
Self Discovery
Energy Reading
Life Path and Destiny
Investigating
Email Reading

Question Example:

Where is my current path taking me?
How dose this person feel about me?
Is their potential in this relationship?
What should or shouldn’t i do regarding the following situation?

It is a important to know what you wish to obtain from a reading and what you can realistically expect, this will prevent un-satisfaction.

Please do not expect quick answers, miracles, contacting dead, names etc.
I do not advise on pregnancy or health issues, please contact a professional in that field.

Quick answers never solve problems, an effort is needed to obtain your desires.
I can present you with the information needed to choose your path but cant choose for you.

Personal History:

I grew up in Canada after leaving my birth country Poland at a young age.
A true gemini i have much passion for learning, adventure, arts, love and people.
At a young age I naturally tuned into surrounding energies with my heightened intuition.
Life struggles gave me grater understanding and compassion to humans, animals and nature.
The Tarot became a personal tool for my self awareness during teenage years, thereafter I discovered my gifts and interests are inherited from my Great-Grandmother.
Not until recently my path has been chosen by a higher being, i took notice of my destiny to help others by applying my gifts for the greater good.
My self discovery continues to progress with study and the wonderful support of my personal guide:)

Interests:

I hold a strong interest in the dream world, and enjoy interpreting both spiritual and psychological dream, which i like to share with others.
I also experience prothetic dreams, a glimpse into future events and am further expanding this gift.
Some of my other interests are spell casting, telepathy, frequencies, crystals, angels/spirit guides, ghost hunting, astral travel, reincarnation, law of karma and more.

Thank you for taking the time to read my profile, I look forward to providing you with a private reading in the near future.
With love and blessings ๐Ÿ™‚

Free Chat Now!

๐Ÿ”ฎ Random Live Psychics:

๐ŸŽซ Random Coupons:

Get 70% Off Services from sistersonia at Oranum

Get 70% Off Services from sistersonia at Oranum Special Coupon: Bonus 78 Credits. Get special BONUS after you purchase your ...
See Coupon Code

6 Free Minutes & Up to 52% Off Psychic Reading at Oranum

6 Free Minutes & Up to 52% Off Psychic Reading at Oranum Additional Bonus: 53% Off Rest of Chat After ...
See Coupon Code

Get 20 Free Minutes With Your Order at Oranum

Get 20 Free Minutes With Your Order at Oranum Extra Coupon: Get 22% off your first love reading and 51% ...
See Coupon Code

Get 80% off a 12 month membership at Oranum

Get 80% off a 12 month membership at Oranum Exclusive Bonus: Get 12% discount on your purchase from msevelyn and ...
See Coupon Code

50% Off Your First Paid Session + 5 Free Minutes at Oranum

50% Off Your First Paid Session + 5 Free Minutes at Oranum special coupon: 10 Free Min + 36% Off ...
See Coupon Code

$6 Off $42 at Oranum

$6 Off $42 at Oranum Exclusive Bonus: Free Daily Horoscope from PsychicAndi and 56% Off Your 1st Select Psychic Reading ...
See Coupon Code

11 Minute Reading For $5 at Oranum

11 Minute Reading For $5 at Oranum Extra Coupon: 64% Off Sitewide and 31% Off New Clients First Paid Live ...
See Coupon Code

Enjoy 61% Off Purchase at Oranum

Enjoy 61% Off Purchase at Oranum additional coupon: $6 Off $80+ from LightofWisdm and 66% Off First Psychic Reading from ...
See Coupon Code

New Users Get a Free 10 Minute Reading at Oranum

New Users Get a Free 10 Minute Reading at Oranum Extra Coupon: 56% Off Your Purchase and Save 36% On ...
See Coupon Code

38% Off Your Order at Oranum

38% Off Your Order at Oranum Special Bonus: Psychic Readings For $0.36 Minute from PeytonKay and Enjoy Free 30 Minutes ...
See Coupon Code

99 responses to “natalie1234”

• Testimonial

I felt immediately comfortable to talk to Natalie and she had interesting insight to a very specific person . Her reading of my situation was pretty good. ” … written by vanillasmile82

• Testimonial

We connected very well. Very helpful and has a positive approach. Encouraging and inspiring. Made my day and left me feeling positively energized! Thumbs up!” … written by E-Motion

• Testimonial

That was awesome!!!” … written by jenacis2011

• Testimonial

Very sweet and kind reader! She’s very fast and accurate with her cards. I really appreciate her help and I’m looking forward to the future of what her cards have told me. I would definitely come back for another reading if things come up!” … written by tln292

• Testimonial

Speechless. SPOT ON. Amazing. Highly suggest you have a private reading with Natalie. Amazing, very supportive. ” … written by youcantaffordme

• Testimonial

very very good” … written by lilmarc

• Testimonial

SHE IS VERY GOOD AND SO TRUE ” … written by deonarine

• Testimonial

Very sweet girl. She got to the point and lead me into a great direction in my life and I am glad I asked her for a reading. Very great reading.” … written by Vayrae2

• Testimonial

She was sweet, answered most questions in time.. Thanks hunny:-))” … written by lushez26

• Testimonial

Good advise,” … written by ankria

• Testimonial

Very insightfull! Helpfull and accurate! Thank-you!” … written by helena73

• Testimonial

she was right on point…..I will be chatting with her again. THANKS…..” … written by southernlovebird

• Testimonial

She is really cool and easy to talk with. Tuned in from the first second, and shed the light on the things I needed to see. She will not waste your time. Highly recommend to try – she is a real deal! 5***** ~~~ hugs ~~~” … written by hugs2020

• Testimonial

wow I think there is something to this she knew right off that i lost someone. i will be back to see her. need more info. I believer she game me something to look forward to.” … written by derf1962

• Testimonial

Smart and very good in her reading! patient and considerate ” … written by YKAISSY

• Testimonial

She picked up on everything right away! I’m her regular now!! ” … written by PattersonLove79

• Testimonial

I liked her reading, hope what she says comes true for me” … written by lovely111

• Testimonial

Excellent reading…” … written by sak777

• Testimonial

Thank you for a great reading A+++” … written by gchiker

• Testimonial

Great, just great and a very genuine person” … written by freebecca

• Testimonial

Very attentive and objective, really. I do advice. ” … written by cigdemm

• Testimonial

Thank you for the reading.” … written by Angel168

• Testimonial

Awesome! She is very nice ๐Ÿ™‚ ” … written by klp2048

• Testimonial

She’s an authentic psychic with real gifts. Highly recommended.” … written by loveydovey

• Testimonial

Great reading, hope all pans out.” … written by laf

• Testimonial

thank you so much Natalie you are AWESOME, took so much time with me on our chat and yes you shed a lot of light on what we talked about tonight with me and Van. I am so very greatful that GOD brought me to you to help me thank you thank you and may GOD AND THE ANGELS KEEP YOU DOING WHAT YOU DO TO HELP OTHERS YOU R MY ANGEL NATALIE” … written by vansangyl

• Testimonial

so genuine and caring she put heart and soul into readings for us .” … written by murdocca

• Testimonial

Very straight to the point and give good advise. thanks Natalie. Very nice of you :)” … written by goddessaura

• Testimonial

Thanks so much for helping me with my current issues. You have shine light in my current present.” … written by AquarianMother

• Testimonial

Accurate…like her.” … written by spiritualgirl1

• Testimonial

She’s very good. Thanks for everything” … written by Delly23

• Testimonial

She is fantastic and right on point. Told me about the present conditions and how they will lead to the future. I am a believer and highly recommend. She is fast and answered all questions!! I would definitely go back for more and I highly recommend her!!” … written by peachybeez

• Testimonial

Natalie is very friendly and polite. She is truely a wonderful sound young lady. I will chat with her again.” … written by Montanay

• Testimonial

Right on!” … written by julie45

• Testimonial

She is certainly worthy of 5 stars. I would recommend her for a private chat.” … written by waswriter

• Testimonial

Gave me some good info” … written by crazyforlove

• Testimonial

Very nice interesting and honest. Able to answer quickly and give lots of information. :)” … written by guriwo

• Testimonial

awesome and well worth talking too ” … written by fierygoddess1

• Testimonial

Nice smile, quite the charmer. Readings were mostly things I have seen and heard before from horoscopes. I guess part of my confusion regarding this reading was that I didn’t ask the right questions. All in all, the reading was worth the amount I spent. 4 out of 5 stars (just because no one is perfect hehe).” … written by maravilloso002

• Testimonial

very clear, to the point and direct…tells you exactly how it is…she knew about my past and i never even touched on that…great reading, thanks!” … written by mom123456

• Testimonial

another great reading!” … written by sugar

• Testimonial

Good and accurate readings. With encouragement and good guidance. A great reader!” … written by scaredtolose

• Testimonial

Excellent, the insight was wonderful.Would highly recommend her. ” … written by Lesjhamp

• Testimonial

She gave me some very good info. all I have to do now is use it….Thank you so much…” … written by southernlovebird

• Testimonial

Shes was pretty insightful! I felt like she knew what was going on.. thanks for you help” … written by Lesus01

• Testimonial

Natalie is so darling to read with – honest reader. Very gentle manner and respectful. This is my 2nd reading. I recommend. ” … written by Viv

• Testimonial

Thank you for the reading.” … written by Angel168

• Testimonial

Impressive!” … written by rango_25

• Testimonial

Awesome!!! We will see if things she has said will pan out! great advice giver also!! ” … written by vineir08

• Testimonial

Insightful , was impressed with her reading will use again” … written by elaineerb

• Testimonial

She is awesome. Great advice! ” … written by NiVanya

• Testimonial

She is great to read with. I like her quick and straight-forward answers. Very to the point! ” … written by scaredtolose

• Testimonial

Wow she got everything right, thank u i will be back..” … written by newhorizons12

• Testimonial

She was great, and very very quick! Thank you Natalie!!” … written by katella

• Testimonial

very sincere and helpful and kind” … written by saskia82

• Testimonial

she’s excellent as always!” … written by roseships

• Testimonial

She is the great psychic ! she says to the point and it was very accurate. i didnt told her any thing and she told me all solution to my problems. she didnt waste my time. she was very fast. i am so happy to have reading finally with such a best psychic on Oranum. ” … written by Leonardo

• Testimonial

Awsome :)” … written by cleoham87

• Testimonial

I absolutely loved her, she was absolutely amazing and so understanding and kind :)” … written by lovebutterfly8

• Testimonial

super smart and talented” … written by daniellef12

• Testimonial

Excellent!!!! You gave me hope Natalie and understanding. Thank you!!!!” … written by diane1964

• Testimonial

She’s Great…very calm and honest, told me exactly how it was..Thanks!” … written by oalanis

• Testimonial

excellent! had great reading. so easy to talk to and loves to help. will defo call back again. hope all happens what she said” … written by serena21

• Testimonial

Very quick and to the point on her readings! Very helpful :)” … written by sacredlove71

• Testimonial

She is the great psychic ! she says to the point” … written by Leonardo

• Testimonial

Thank you for the reading. It was very helpful.” … written by Angel168

• Testimonial

Natalie is always a joy to work with. She is calm and reassuring. I’ve had my second reading wtih her and it is very consistent. ” … written by dstufra1

• Testimonial

Good reading, accurate, simple, to the point. ” … written by vjrei01

• Testimonial

She is very quick, doesnt waste your time and guide you well. I feel very relax and charged after having a session with her!” … written by rango_25

• Testimonial

Thank you!” … written by Angel168

• Testimonial

Best reading i ever had , she is very accurate and didnt waste my time. she give me very precise cards and result for my problems. soon i will visit again. i gave 5/5 marks” … written by Arthur

• Testimonial

After such long time i found very best psychic on oranum. she was so right about my situation and feeling and she have given me unbelieveable solution for my life. i am really satisfied with the reading.” … written by Leon

• Testimonial

i have wasted time with many psychics but after taking reading with natalie i am totally satisfied. she give me the real true reading about my career and path. she told me about my love life so correct and it helps me improve my life a lot. I highly recommend this psychic.” … written by Leo

• Testimonial

Thank you for the wonderful reading!!!” … written by Angel168

• Testimonial

Always enjoy the read from Natalie, she is very good and honest with her responses, not matter what they are.. Thank you.” … written by Texasb2b

• Testimonial

She’s so great, she helped build my confidence back up and gave me true readings and honest feedback, Love Natalie!” … written by Texasb2b

• Testimonial

wow she is the best tell me everything thanks” … written by tenaye

• Testimonial

Wonderful reading. told me what i needed to hear. Honest and full of insight.. I highly recommend,” … written by Lorann23

• Testimonial

I was so confused in my life and she gave me clear direction. It came true in just 2 days. I am so satisfied after having reading with Natalie. She is a wonderful psychic.” … written by Arthur

• Testimonial

She is such a beautiful soul and a very good Tarot reader .. Thanks Natalie love ya xxx” … written by murdocca

• Testimonial

She’s great! ” … written by Texasb2b

• Testimonial

She was really nice and helpful. Very understanding and really wanted to help me. thank you” … written by blueberrypigs

• Testimonial

She was really nice and helpful. Very understanding and really wanted to help me. thank you” … written by blueberrypigs

• Testimonial

What a great psychic! She has so much insight and is very clear and explains so that I can further understand my options. I trust her and look forward to seeing my options unfold. Thanks Natalie, you’re the best!” … written by Texasb2b

• Testimonial

good” … written by kdeitz

• Testimonial

Very Caring thank you” … written by KatCarnaroli

• Testimonial

She is so true, she reads me very accurate and picks up my energy. I have never seen such accurate psychic, she show me the right direction and I am successful. She is the best psychic on Oranum.” … written by Arthur

• Testimonial

Excellent reading.” … written by rburgess10222

• Testimonial

Awesome!” … written by vvd450

• Testimonial

Super sweet and really actual” … written by gstephen

• Testimonial

My 2nd reading but for a different area. She is very lovely to chat with, honest, straightforward, and helpful. Thank you!” … written by necklace15

• Testimonial

Lovely lady but quite vague and general. ” … written by AgentMagpie

• Testimonial

She was great, zeroed in my situation very well! Thank you so much!!” … written by ak3000

• Testimonial

Thank you natalie. Brought a little more perspective to the situation. Much appreciated.” … written by refashionista

• Testimonial

Great reading. thanks” … written by damaria34

• Testimonial

Really, good, on target, an empath, quick responses. She did know things that i have not tell her. I was amazed by her gift and strongly recommend a private reading with her:)) I will be coming back… Thank you:)” … written by milona

• Testimonial

Nice reader.” … written by Vivienne

• Testimonial

She Rocks,…Like I’m talking big time! ” … written by angiefra22

• Testimonial

True card reader without judgment or own personal opinions getting in the way. and he cards were very right on1 Very helpful. Thanks!” … written by girlytomboy3665

Leave a Reply