nicki1201

9 Comments

About
nicki1201

Psychic
nicki1201has
5years of experience using psychic abilities to help others and to find answers to their personal questions. Psychic
nicki1201has recently helped
27members with psychic readings and intuitive revelations at Oranum. The testimonials below reveal what others have said about
nicki1201’s accuracy and sensitivity as an online psychic.

For a Private Reading please and then select to “START PRIVATE READING” from my free chat page. If you are not a member, you’ll need to
first and you’ll get free credits to use in your first private chat session.

I am third generation. my great grandmother on my fathers side started it she was a seer. The gift skipped my grandmother but otherwise has just moved down from there. I am the only one of my three sisters who have the gifts to help others so i try to do so as often as i can. I have not mastered the skill of seeing on command so i just use my cards to do readings.

Most readers that i know use both the major and the minor arcana cards but i prefer only to use the major. I do this because i feel like i can get a more accurate read from them and it has proven never to steer me wrong so far. before now all of the readings that i have done over the years have been by referal only; this would be my first time working for a company to do readings. I feel like i have my own style compared to some others that i have seen. most of the readers that i know try for the gypsy reader routine but i just try to be genuine and get straight to the point to get you the answers you are looking for.

I only read tarot cards but i can answer just about anything…..one of the few things i can not answer is exact time & dates but i have never had someone leave one of my readings unhappy.

I also offer e-mail readings

Dont forget to check out what poeple have said about me!!!!!!

Free Chat Now!

๐Ÿ”ฎ Random Live Psychics:

๐ŸŽซ Random Coupons:

Get 32% off on first chat at Oranum

Get 32% off on first chat at Oranum Additional Coupon: Up to 21% Off Psychic Readings + Free 5 Minutes ...
See Coupon Code

Free 11 Min Psychic Reading + 58% Off Rest of Chat at Oranum

Free 11 Min Psychic Reading + 58% Off Rest of Chat at Oranum Extra Coupon: Bonus 20 Credits. Get special ...
See Coupon Code

Save 62% On Psychic Readings at Oranum

Save 62% On Psychic Readings at Oranum Special Coupon: Get $9 Off Orders from EarthSpirit and Free Daily Horoscope from ...
See Coupon Code

Enjoy 77% Off Purchase at Oranum

Enjoy 77% Off Purchase at Oranum Exclusive Bonus: Free First 12 Minutes from Chayes04 and 67 FREE Credits! for all ...
See Coupon Code

1 Free Min + 54% Off To Consult a Psychic at Oranum

1 Free Min + 54% Off To Consult a Psychic at Oranum additional bonus: Get 39 Minute Reading For $14 ...
See Coupon Code

14 Minute Reading For $9 at Oranum

14 Minute Reading For $9 at Oranum Special Bonus: Take 27% Off Services and Psychic Reading For Just $0.57 Per ...
See Coupon Code

$11 Off $68+ from TorrieC at Oranum

$11 Off $68+ from TorrieC at Oranum Special Coupon: Enjoy Free $16 Bonus On Services and 10% Off your order ...
See Coupon Code

Psychic Reading For Just $0.74 Per Minute from MysticMark at Oranum

Psychic Reading For Just $0.74 Per Minute from MysticMark at Oranum Exclusive Coupon: New Users Get a Free 2 Minute ...
See Coupon Code

Take 64% Off Services at Oranum

Take 64% Off Services at Oranum special coupon: Get 66 Minute Reading For $17 from PsychicAgate and 15 Free Minutes ...
See Coupon Code

12% Off Remote Viewing Basics- Turn Intuition Into Super Psychic at Oranum

12% Off Remote Viewing Basics- Turn Intuition Into Super Psychic at Oranum Special Bonus: $10 For 21 Minutes + Free ...
See Coupon Code

9 responses to “nicki1201”

• Testimonial

Wow !! ver very accurate, good readind ! very to the point. ” … written by JOLY

• Testimonial

Nicki is great… Very thorough and detailed… Would recommend her.” … written by dstufra1

• Testimonial

I liked my reading as questions were answered quickly and accurately. Thank you!” … written by GG71

• Testimonial

Nicki was very quick with the very limited time I had. She does indeed connect to her cards well and quickly. Will be back !” … written by Tober1387

• Testimonial

Nicki is a great reader im so glad she has joined oranum,, she answered alot of the questions i was struggling with and gave me straight clear answers to them,, i hope she continues on here because she will do very well,,, thanks once again nicki 10/10 xx” … written by f999111

• Testimonial

Really put me straight and at ease. Amazing!” … written by DesFel80

• Testimonial

She is great, I highly recommend her.” … written by snowwhite2013

• Testimonial

Lovely girl, very sweet and answered all my questions. Thanks again!” … written by jenniebella83

• Testimonial

Very sweet, accurate and fast!” … written by bonnielynn

Leave a Reply