psychicfata

19 Comments

About
psychicfata

Psychic
psychicfatahas
10-15years of experience using psychic abilities to help others and to find answers to their personal questions. Psychic
psychicfatahas recently helped
113members with psychic readings and intuitive revelations at Oranum. The testimonials below reveal what others have said about
psychicfata’s accuracy and sensitivity as an online psychic.

For a Private Reading please and then select to “START PRIVATE READING” from my free chat page. If you are not a member, you’ll need to
first and you’ll get free credits to use in your first private chat session.

The tarot came into my Life on my 16th birthday.
At that time I met the grandmother of a school friend. She noticed my innate skills and affirmed I was a special girl with medium powers. I started to read to my school Friends and everything was flowing well in my life. At a certain point in my life I give up Reading, and became very ill and confused.
Eight years ago I bought a tarot deck and i start to read for Friends and persons in need. One time i was invited to substitute a girl in a medieval event, and all the money I got I donated to a social institution. It went so good that the organizers invited me to work with them, again everything was flowing well in my life. However in the meantime I again stopped asI felt that I was not ready for so much power. Soon before my child was born, life asked me to choose, Life would take everything from me unless I accepted this part of my life that I was really not allowing to flow freely into my life.
At that moment I made a decision, in accordance with God’s Will and I accepted the Challenge, with all the power and strength I have. LIFE MADE ME STRONGER WITH THE LOVE I HAVE FOR MY SON! I practice god’s Will, in helping you to find the best steps in the trip of life!

Free Chat Now!

🔮 Random Live Psychics:

🎫 Random Coupons:

First 1 Minutes Free With First Paid Reading at Oranum

First 1 Minutes Free With First Paid Reading at Oranum Additional Bonus: 70% Off Rest of Chat After Free 9 ...
See Coupon Code

49% Off Remote Viewing Basics- Turn Intuition Into Super Psychic at Oranum

49% Off Remote Viewing Basics- Turn Intuition Into Super Psychic at Oranum Special Coupon: Enjoy Free $72 Bonus On Services ...
See Coupon Code

Free 5 Minute Phone Reading For New Members at Oranum

Free 5 Minute Phone Reading For New Members at Oranum Additional Coupon: Free First 9 Minutes from SweetIntuition and 69% ...
See Coupon Code

$95 Off Psychic Master Diamondsky1 Store at Oranum

$95 Off Psychic Master Diamondsky1 Store at Oranum exclusive coupon: 36% Off Sitewide and Save 45% On Psychic Readings ...
See Coupon Code

48% Off Your First Paid Session + 9 Free Minutes at Oranum

48% Off Your First Paid Session + 9 Free Minutes at Oranum Additional Coupon: Free 13 Minute Phone Reading For ...
See Coupon Code

Get 42% discount on your purchase from MysticSteph at Oranum

Get 42% discount on your purchase from MysticSteph at Oranum Additional Coupon: 8% Off Psychic Reading From Astrology Experts and ...
See Coupon Code

Get 29% off on first chat at Oranum

Get 29% off on first chat at Oranum Exclusive Coupon: 44% Off Psychic Readings Online from aeleth90 and 17 Free ...
See Coupon Code

$33 Off Psychic Master psychicluz Store at Oranum

$33 Off Psychic Master psychicluz Store at Oranum extra bonus: $15 Off $70+ from PsychicAngelK and Take 41% Off Services ...
See Coupon Code

$18 Off $53+ from LoveDelphi at Oranum

$18 Off $53+ from LoveDelphi at Oranum exclusive bonus: Get $58 Off Orders from PsyAngel and 69% Off All Packages ...
See Coupon Code

Get 67 Minute Reading For $18 from MiaShiva at Oranum

Get 67 Minute Reading For $18 from MiaShiva at Oranum Special Bonus: Get guaranteed $98 free credit when you sign ...
See Coupon Code
psychicfata Updated: February 13, 2019 Author: Jessica

19 responses to “psychicfata”

• Testimonial

deep and good. helpfull” … written by madmann

• Testimonial

picked up on different energies…which was v good…and hopefully what she said happens sooner than later :)” … written by lovehouston

• Testimonial

to the point and honest….right abt everything.” … written by hs

• Testimonial

Excellent Thank You” … written by Angelwingss7

• Testimonial

very good reading!” … written by glowin

• Testimonial

AMAZING!!! Loved her and she was very accurate. I recommend Psychicfata everyday!!! Much love~” … written by Smily

• Testimonial

She left me speechless……” … written by Ninuks

• Testimonial

Very gentle spirit and quick to sense things during reading ” … written by redd

• Testimonial

AMAZING, A WONDERFUL PERSON, PICKED UP ON DETAILS RIGHT AWAY.SO CONNECTED TO MY SITUATION, I DIDNT HAVE TO GIVE HER ANY INFORMATION.SHE IS TRULY GIFTED.” … written by NOVA

• Testimonial

Very confident with her cards and quick to connect. I like how she explained each card as it came up. Would recommend because she picked up on things I had n’t told her.” … written by angelszone

• Testimonial

very interesting tarot reader…different from usual…” … written by f

• Testimonial

good reader, picks up well on people around me” … written by smiley2011

• Testimonial

i only had a few credits this time..but think got some pointers..to get on with things more so..with this tricky situation i am having. ok anyway thanks fata, maybe chat later another time.” … written by batdancer

• Testimonial

Love it every second :)” … written by carlos

• Testimonial

She was wonderful and very honest. I enjoyed speaking in spanish with her (Ella era una maravilla y muy honesto. Disfruté hablar en español con ella).” … written by Marvin

• Testimonial

Good Reading, will follow up on her recommendations.” … written by Chris

• Testimonial

OMG what a reading!! So accurate!! ” … written by Boston

• Testimonial

Amazingly sweet woman, truly cares about the person that she is reading for. Picked up on my situation rather quickly and gave me some great advice. Thanks so much! :)” … written by Brianne

• Testimonial

Good psychic, kind person. good read” … written by kia

Leave a Reply to Testimonial