SerenityGarden

56 Comments

About
SerenityGarden

Psychic
SerenityGardenhas
20-25years of experience using psychic abilities to help others and to find answers to their personal questions. Psychic
SerenityGardenhas recently helped
121members with psychic readings and intuitive revelations at Oranum. The testimonials below reveal what others have said about
SerenityGarden’s accuracy and sensitivity as an online psychic.

For a Private Reading please and then select to “START PRIVATE READING” from my free chat page. If you are not a member, you’ll need to
first and you’ll get free credits to use in your first private chat session.

My name is Serenity Garden and I am Intuitive Medium , Clairaudient ( hearing/listening to spirit )
Claircognizance ( a knowing) , Clairsentience (feeling spirit, touched by spirit) and also quite often Clairalience (smelling) such as in the scent of perfume, or tobacco in connection with spirit that have crossed over.

Gifted from a very early age , I would see, hear and feel spirit . I do not need tools to connect as I am a sensitive and a empath and i sense and feel deeply the emotions being experienced by others . In my readings I will not sugar coat the information to give you what you want to hear but will deliver honest and caring messages from my guides and yours and your loved ones who have crossed over.

If a loved one has a message for you , it is very common for them to pop in during a reading session and give you the message. They will do this if they feel you are ready to hear and have messages from them and just know that they are always only a thought away.

I do work with Angel cards though I do not need them to do my readings , they are often more a validation of what
i pick up through my psychic abilities.

As an empath and medium I also do healing work by sending prayers and healing to those in need and do so with out charge. So if you or someone you love is in need of some healing energy please just let me know as this is part of the work I do to give back to others.

I also work with Meditation and from time to time will discuss and do meditations in my free chat room.

The free chat rules are very simple:

Please show respect to all in the room, there are NO free readings in free chat , and yes I will conduct
free demos to show you how i work . Guests please register , it is free to do so with Oranum and that way you can participate in the demos and will not be timed out from the room.

I will do meditation in my room at times as well as discussions on various topics of healing . I will also share my abilities and the way that I read and connect with you through demo readings. The person chosen for a demo reading in my room will be by spirit led connection and you must be a registered member to participate in a demo reading with me..

I am also a channelling artist and will show some samples from time to time of my work and the messages that come through in my paintings.

I am a published author, and artist and have donated several paintings to the fight against cancer and for the restoration /renovation of heritage buildings.

I am an avid animal lover and gardener , and I connect deeply with the angels , animals and nature and I have been recently developing my animal communication skills to be able to deliver messages from pets both living and those that have crossed over.

I look forward to chatting with you in my room and to assisting you through private readings.
Blessings in love and light to you all .

Serenitygarden

Free Chat Now!

๐Ÿ”ฎ Random Live Psychics:

๐ŸŽซ Random Coupons:

Take $17 off Services at Oranum

Take $17 off Services at Oranum additional bonus: Get $24 Off Orders from drnath and New Users Get a Free ...
See Coupon Code

38% Off 14 Mins Psychic Reading at Oranum

38% Off 14 Mins Psychic Reading at Oranum Additional Bonus: Get guaranteed $96 free credit when you sign up, enough ...
See Coupon Code

34% Off your order from varshaangel at Oranum

34% Off your order from varshaangel at Oranum Exclusive Coupon: Get 22% off a 9 month membership and Get 60% ...
See Coupon Code

Free 13 Min Psychic Reading + 66% Off Rest of Chat at Oranum

Free 13 Min Psychic Reading + 66% Off Rest of Chat at Oranum Extra Bonus: 5 Free Minutes With Any ...
See Coupon Code

20 Minute Reading For $10 at Oranum

20 Minute Reading For $10 at Oranum Extra Coupon: Get guaranteed $77 free credit when you sign up, enough to ...
See Coupon Code

Get Up to 61% Off Psychic For First Time Customers at Oranum

Get Up to 61% Off Psychic For First Time Customers at Oranum Special Coupon: Save 66% On Psychic Readings and ...
See Coupon Code

69% Off Your Order at Oranum

69% Off Your Order at Oranum additional coupon: Get Up to 88% Off Psychic For First Time Customers and 65% ...
See Coupon Code

New Users Get a Free 12 Minute Reading at Oranum

New Users Get a Free 12 Minute Reading at Oranum Special Coupon: Enjoy Free $10 Bonus On Services and 37% ...
See Coupon Code

71% Off Rest of Chat After Free 9 Minute Psychic Reading from ShelbeyD at Oranum

71% Off Rest of Chat After Free 9 Minute Psychic Reading from ShelbeyD at Oranum additional coupon: Up to 20% ...
See Coupon Code

14% Off Psychic Readings Online from DevonPut at Oranum

14% Off Psychic Readings Online from DevonPut at Oranum extra bonus: Get 10% Off Services from goldtara and New Users ...
See Coupon Code
SerenityGarden Updated: February 14, 2019 Author: Jessica

56 responses to “SerenityGarden”

Leave a Reply to Testimonial