SerenityGarden

56 Comments

About
SerenityGarden

Psychic
SerenityGardenhas
20-25years of experience using psychic abilities to help others and to find answers to their personal questions. Psychic
SerenityGardenhas recently helped
121members with psychic readings and intuitive revelations at Oranum. The testimonials below reveal what others have said about
SerenityGarden’s accuracy and sensitivity as an online psychic.

For a Private Reading please and then select to “START PRIVATE READING” from my free chat page. If you are not a member, you’ll need to
first and you’ll get free credits to use in your first private chat session.

My name is Serenity Garden and I am Intuitive Medium , Clairaudient ( hearing/listening to spirit )
Claircognizance ( a knowing) , Clairsentience (feeling spirit, touched by spirit) and also quite often Clairalience (smelling) such as in the scent of perfume, or tobacco in connection with spirit that have crossed over.

Gifted from a very early age , I would see, hear and feel spirit . I do not need tools to connect as I am a sensitive and a empath and i sense and feel deeply the emotions being experienced by others . In my readings I will not sugar coat the information to give you what you want to hear but will deliver honest and caring messages from my guides and yours and your loved ones who have crossed over.

If a loved one has a message for you , it is very common for them to pop in during a reading session and give you the message. They will do this if they feel you are ready to hear and have messages from them and just know that they are always only a thought away.

I do work with Angel cards though I do not need them to do my readings , they are often more a validation of what
i pick up through my psychic abilities.

As an empath and medium I also do healing work by sending prayers and healing to those in need and do so with out charge. So if you or someone you love is in need of some healing energy please just let me know as this is part of the work I do to give back to others.

I also work with Meditation and from time to time will discuss and do meditations in my free chat room.

The free chat rules are very simple:

Please show respect to all in the room, there are NO free readings in free chat , and yes I will conduct
free demos to show you how i work . Guests please register , it is free to do so with Oranum and that way you can participate in the demos and will not be timed out from the room.

I will do meditation in my room at times as well as discussions on various topics of healing . I will also share my abilities and the way that I read and connect with you through demo readings. The person chosen for a demo reading in my room will be by spirit led connection and you must be a registered member to participate in a demo reading with me..

I am also a channelling artist and will show some samples from time to time of my work and the messages that come through in my paintings.

I am a published author, and artist and have donated several paintings to the fight against cancer and for the restoration /renovation of heritage buildings.

I am an avid animal lover and gardener , and I connect deeply with the angels , animals and nature and I have been recently developing my animal communication skills to be able to deliver messages from pets both living and those that have crossed over.

I look forward to chatting with you in my room and to assisting you through private readings.
Blessings in love and light to you all .

Serenitygarden

Free Chat Now!

๐Ÿ”ฎ Random Live Psychics:

๐ŸŽซ Random Coupons:

$22 Off $83+ from WhiteOwlRainbow at Oranum

$22 Off $83+ from WhiteOwlRainbow at Oranum Additional Coupon: Get 5 Free Minutes With Your Order and Get 16 Free ...
See Coupon Code

43 credits for FREE from Snowwitch77 at Oranum

43 credits for FREE from Snowwitch77 at Oranum Exclusive Coupon: New Users Get a Free 21 Minute Reading and Get ...
See Coupon Code

Bonus 4 Credits. Get special BONUS after you purchase your package at Oranum

Bonus 4 Credits. Get special BONUS after you purchase your package at Oranum special bonus: 11 Free Minutes With Any ...
See Coupon Code

Free Daily Horoscope from LoveQueen at Oranum

Free Daily Horoscope from LoveQueen at Oranum Additional Bonus: Psychic Readings For $0.77 Minute from ForTruthSeekers and Get 51% off ...
See Coupon Code

29% Off On Your Order at Oranum

29% Off On Your Order at Oranum Additional Bonus: Get 88% off a 7 month membership and $5 Off $85 ...
See Coupon Code

10 Free Min + 53% Off To Consult a Psychic at Oranum

10 Free Min + 53% Off To Consult a Psychic at Oranum additional bonus: 19% Off Your Order and 67% ...
See Coupon Code

14% Off Psychic Readings Online from Lion4Life at Oranum

14% Off Psychic Readings Online from Lion4Life at Oranum Extra Coupon: Take 70% Off Your Purchase and Get guaranteed $88 ...
See Coupon Code

55% Off Sitewide at Oranum

55% Off Sitewide at Oranum exclusive bonus: First 2 Minutes Free With First Paid Reading and 79% Off Your Order ...
See Coupon Code

7 Free Min + 40% Off To Consult a Psychic at Oranum

7 Free Min + 40% Off To Consult a Psychic at Oranum Extra Bonus: Free 4 Minute Phone Reading For ...
See Coupon Code

$33 Off Psychic Master MadamMindseye Store at Oranum

$33 Off Psychic Master MadamMindseye Store at Oranum additional bonus: Get 17% off on first chat and 20% Off Your ...
See Coupon Code

56 responses to “SerenityGarden”

• Testimonial

Thanks so much!!! You were awesome, so sweet and such positive energy!” … written by NVA123

• Testimonial

Very gifted. No tools. Connected effortlessly. Recommend highly.” … written by Grt

• Testimonial

Really really good and very sweet!! ” … written by pjgovind

• Testimonial

Serenity is quick with the answers… Instantaneous, in fact… Very straight forward too…. Thanks a lot Serenity!! ” … written by Boris

• Testimonial

Nice, try her.” … written by cat

• Testimonial

She was fantastic! I definitely come back and talk to her!” … written by psymeow

• Testimonial

Very good spot on quick concise and help, only time will tell now” … written by Tiffany

• Testimonial

This awesome lady really made me lose all my fears. Thank you! ” … written by Mila

• Testimonial

On spot ! Very very good… One of the tops in my opinion. Very fast, quick, and excellent reader !” … written by Focusing

• Testimonial

She is spot on. Was able to sense the energies around me and the personalities of the people who affects me! Genuine and honest!” … written by claudia

• Testimonial

Terrific :)” … written by sparklejules

• Testimonial

She was honest and very knowledgable loved her.” … written by Love

• Testimonial

AWESOME LADY. Thank you for the reading.” … written by bridget mckenna

• Testimonial

Amazing!” … written by psymeow

• Testimonial

I read with her and she seemed honest and spot on. I didn’t have to give her too much info, yet she was able to tell me about my situation. I would defiantly read with her again. ” … written by Ashley

• Testimonial

Amazing lady, all she needed was a name and picked up on everything very quickly.” … written by SS

• Testimonial

I have been on ORANUM for 2 years. I have had a lot of readings here with a lot of psychics. This woman was something else..I go into private for the first time and she just started off, I haven’t told her anything.. No names either, she picked up on the situation, bang bang bang on.. I asked her the questions and she gave me the answers as if she knew my case from years.. Picked up on the people involved, time frames, situations.. and gave me stuff that I never asked either..SHE IS BRILLIANT OUTSTANDING..TRUST ME GUYS WHEN I SAY THIS….JUST GO TO HER.. I know my case too well, so I know when the psychic is right or wrong…SHE WAS WAY TOO ACCURATE….NOW THIS IS WHAT I WOULD CALL A TRUE PSYCHIC . I am going to be back ” … written by B

• Testimonial

I thought she was AWESOME!!! Everything she was saying was so on point go to her!!!” … written by Molly95

• Testimonial

it is my first time having a reading with her, i love her insights! she is very gifted and honest! you must try her !” … written by riesza

• Testimonial

Very accurate and to the point!!!” … written by Aqua 2013

• Testimonial

Glad I waited for her. Well worth everything. I asked her questions and she spoke to me as if we could have really known each other for years. Thank You for taking your time — means a lot.” … written by Siempre

• Testimonial

Serenity was spot on about my situation..she picked up on it in seconds….” … written by marionlyttle

• Testimonial

Simply brilliant, you will love this lady, she is an excellent expert, don’t take my word for it go try yourself, all the best to you, thanks…” … written by zimerili1

• Testimonial

She is very good.” … written by Joseph Leader

• Testimonial

She is the best and is so very kindhearted.” … written by Joseph Leader

• Testimonial

Lovely lady kind soul accurate fast on picking up on things and very honest ” … written by b

• Testimonial

Had to go back to confirm something else…OH MY GOD..I AM SPEECHLESS…..THIS LADY IS SOMETHING ELSE….who ever is reading this…JUST HIT THAT YELLOW BUTTON….DONT THINK TWICE…” … written by B

• Testimonial

spot on” … written by angela

• Testimonial

Excellent” … written by shad

• Testimonial

She nailed in on so MANY LEVELS!!!!! She gave me a different perspective, not in an airy fairy kinda way, but realistic one. No sugar coating.. answered timely and yes I could really relate to what she had to say. I bombarded her with so many questions and she could give prompt yet reasonable answers. The given timeframe too was sensible. She doesn’t sell false hope just to make you come back to her. ” … written by steph

• Testimonial

very quick to connect..no information needed,will def. be back for another reading.” … written by cathyf

• Testimonial

very spiritual lady and connected with me fast and she is honest too ๐Ÿ™‚ x” … written by jazzychic7

• Testimonial

Great reading, thank you.” … written by t

• Testimonial

amazing person. she connects instintly. she will waste none of your time. and she is very much in tune. i will def. come back with updates and further questions. ” … written by luckystar222

• Testimonial

Excellent…picked up on everything very quick” … written by r

• Testimonial

She didnt need any information, connected straight away. It was amazing ” … written by Vinnie

• Testimonial

She is spot on! This lady is a Real Deal. She is fast, accurate, and sooo nice! Wonderful reading!” … written by PM

• Testimonial

SHE’S AWESOME!! VERY ACCURATE AND QUICK!!” … written by Rachel

• Testimonial

She was very great.” … written by Joseph Leader

• Testimonial

Brilliant as always. She’s a sweetheart with awesome insight.” … written by b

• Testimonial

She is very great. She can tell things very well.” … written by Joseph Leader

• Testimonial

She is awesome. A must!” … written by OndeMystere

• Testimonial

She was really nice and seemed to be on target. Good reading.” … written by amy

• Testimonial

She clarified things for me. Very in tune with spirits..soooo helpful. A REAL psychic. She gave me tips that I will be using . ” … written by GreenAsh

• Testimonial

Needed to go in for more clarification on something….she solidified what I’ve been told already. Absolutely amazing and natural. Irreplaceable on ORANUM!!” … written by GreenAsh

• Testimonial

Good.” … written by georgiapeach37

• Testimonial

Fantastic, hit the nail on the head.” … written by flowers

• Testimonial

Very nice and very insightful.” … written by Joseph Leader

• Testimonial

She is very insightful. She picks up on things very fast.” … written by Joseph Leader

• Testimonial

She is very kind and loving. She is very helpful. I really like our readings.” … written by Joseph Leader

• Testimonial

She is very kind and can tell you things with out asking questions.” … written by Joseph Leader

• Testimonial

Lovely lady, great reading! Thank you.” … written by Polly

• Testimonial

Very accurate! I was shocked, didn’t have to ask much and got heaps of info! Very detailed too.” … written by carly

• Testimonial

Intuitive, recommend!” … written by kosubhan

• Testimonial

She is great and really picks up on everything……Thank you so much” … written by Ro

• Testimonial

Thank you so much for so good and clear reading. I like your style and admire your quick and precise connection. God bless you SerenityGarden ” … written by ZTS

Leave a Reply to Testimonial