Sorka

1 Comment

About
Sorka

Psychic
Sorkahas
10-15years of experience using psychic abilities to help others and to find answers to their personal questions. Psychic
Sorkahas recently helped
0members with psychic readings and intuitive revelations at Oranum. The testimonials below reveal what others have said about
Sorka’s accuracy and sensitivity as an online psychic.

For a Private Reading please and then select to “START PRIVATE READING” from my free chat page. If you are not a member, you’ll need to
first and you’ll get free credits to use in your first private chat session.

I have been reading tarot cards for over ten years for family and friends. At times I am so accurate that certain family and friends do not want me to read for them anymore. Sometimes, though, I start trancing out and do not remember what I said during a reading. This does make me nervous, however, I believe that the trancing out is the universe’s way of getting a very specific and important message to the questioner.
I have been learning how to do astrology and numerology for the last two years. It is interesting and fun learning how the different combinations of planets and numbers influences peoples’ lives. I really like combining tarot, astrology, and numerology together to get a full and encompassing reading for people. I believe that the usage of tarot, astrology, and numerology can help people overcome situations and fully understand what their potential future and destiny are. By understanding a potential future and a person’s true destiny will help a person to fully heal spiritually and mentally. Blessed Be.

Free Chat Now!

๐Ÿ”ฎ Random Live Psychics:

๐ŸŽซ Random Coupons:

11 FREE Credits! for all new registered users at Oranum

11 FREE Credits! for all new registered users at Oranum Extra Coupon: Get 69% off a 9 month membership and ...
See Coupon Code

Calls For 0.43 Per Minute + Free 11 Minutes at Oranum

Calls For 0.43 Per Minute + Free 11 Minutes at Oranum Extra Bonus: 43% Off All Packages From Gold and ...
See Coupon Code

Get 44% discount on your purchase from psychicaarie at Oranum

Get 44% discount on your purchase from psychicaarie at Oranum Exclusive Bonus: Take 17% Off Services from N2itivParlor and 14 ...
See Coupon Code

Get guaranteed $35 free credit when you sign up, enough to get 3 questions at Oranum

Get guaranteed $35 free credit when you sign up, enough to get 3 questions at Oranum Special Coupon: 37% Off ...
See Coupon Code

Free 3 Min Psychic Reading And Then 77% Off Rest of Chat from SpiritPixie at Oranum

Free 3 Min Psychic Reading And Then 77% Off Rest of Chat from SpiritPixie at Oranum Extra Bonus: Free 5 ...
See Coupon Code

7 Free Minutes With Any Reading Package at TheMysticEye at Oranum

7 Free Minutes With Any Reading Package at TheMysticEye at Oranum exclusive bonus: 73% Off New Clients First Paid Live ...
See Coupon Code

14 Minute Reading For $8 at Oranum

14 Minute Reading For $8 at Oranum special coupon: Take 72% Off Services and Enjoy Free 22 Minutes On Your ...
See Coupon Code

15% Off On Your Order at Oranum

15% Off On Your Order at Oranum Extra Bonus: Get $7 Off Orders from LovePsychyicAnie and 24 Minute Reading For ...
See Coupon Code

9 Free Minutes With Any Reading Package at Tunafish at Oranum

9 Free Minutes With Any Reading Package at Tunafish at Oranum additional coupon: 50% Off your order from PsychicReads and ...
See Coupon Code

Bonus 90 Credits. Get special BONUS after you purchase your package at Oranum

Bonus 90 Credits. Get special BONUS after you purchase your package at Oranum Additional Bonus: 70% Off Remote Viewing Basics- ...
See Coupon Code

One response to “Sorka”

Leave a Reply to Testimonial