starfall2014

68 Comments

About
starfall2014

Psychic
starfall2014has
20-25years of experience using psychic abilities to help others and to find answers to their personal questions. Psychic
starfall2014has recently helped
253members with psychic readings and intuitive revelations at Oranum. The testimonials below reveal what others have said about
starfall2014’s accuracy and sensitivity as an online psychic.

For a Private Reading please and then select to “START PRIVATE READING” from my free chat page. If you are not a member, you’ll need to
first and you’ll get free credits to use in your first private chat session.

✭✭✭✭Greetings, and welcome my friends.✭✭✭✭

My gifts of Clairvoyance, Clairaudio and Clairsensitivity where revealed to me at a very young age when I realized I was different from other kids. I was able to see spirits, hear spirits and communicate with spirits but i didn’t know they were spirits I was also able to predict things before it happened, which made growing up for me difficult as I didn’t understand how different I was.

At around the age of 13 years old I finally started to reveal my gifts to other people besides my family, one of the instances still sticks in my head I was sitting at the lunch table across from my friend and her mom having lunch at their place when i noticed a woman standing beside my friends mom that no one else could see i could also hear her talking to me and i put my fork down and i looked at my friends mom and asked her if she had a female relative just recently pass away on her my friends mom stopped eating and glanced at her daughter thinking she told me about her aunt’s passing but her daughter just looked at her then looked at me and back at her with the same confused look and I continued talking telling her her aunts name and how she was wondering how her aunt passed away I told her it was a heart attack she didn’t realize she was having one until it was too late and by then she couldn’t get help for herself i also told them about a rooster or chicken pendant or ornament that they were looking for that belonged to their aunt that they wanted i told them where it was and everything a few weeks later my friend called me and told me they searched the area i said it would be and it was there as well as the corners report came in and her aunt died of a heart attack, she couldn’t believe I was able to give so much detail even her mom was shocked. It was then that i realized what i had to do and started to work on developing my skills more and connecting people with their loved ones crossed over.

I should state this now clairvoyance, clairaudio and clairsentitivity however does not give me access to the underworld meaning I cannot go into the underworld and pull out a certain spirit for you to talk to what it does allow me to do is it allows me to see spirits communicate with spirits and feel spirits that want to be seen heard and felt I cannot just automatically pull a spirit out of the underworld for you so if you want to talk to say your father you can ask me if i feel his energy or spirit sometimes i might sometimes i don’t ill let you know what spirit energy i feel around me and if its your father awesome though if its not it might be another spirit for you or someone in my room or someone completely different never be discouraged if you don’t get a spirit visit it just means that spirit might not have anything to say at that time.

In December 2013 I bought my first two tarot decks Arch Angel Power deck and Angels deck, and started focusing on learning how to read tarot and since then I have gotten 7 more decks: Faries, Revolution, Steampunk,Angel Dreams, Romance Angels, Spirit wheel deck and many more all of which are amazing at answering any questions about life be it romance, career, finances, anything its great at giving clear and precise insight.

I started getting interested in the pendulum early in 2014 and finally got myself 2 pendulums in March of 2014 which have since helped me on numerous occasions in answering those tricky yes or no questions as well as help me in finding out the full name of my future husband (I am currently in the process of learning how to do names and i have a friend of mine whose also a pendulum reader check my answers )

My rates is $2.99 – but this rate will change fast – so stop by my free chat where we can tap into a connection and get to know each other. From my chat room, you can connect to me privately for an in-depth reading, before this low rate is gone!! Please remember and respect that free readings are not allowed in Free Chat, however I will give 1 general free card but I will not go into to much detail about it.

If you are not a member yet, please be sure to join Oranum!! It’s fast, free, painless, and easy – all you need is your name, a user name & password, and a valid email address. By becoming an Oranum member, it will help me to connect to you better, and gain the clarity that you seek!! And don’t forget, in order to have a private consultation with me, you will need to purchase credits. Oranum has several affordable packages to suit your individual needs.

Join me in my free chat today to bring clarity and harmony into your life.

Love, Light, and Blessings…

Angel Starfall

✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭PREPARING FOR A PRIVATE READING (Price right now: $2.99)✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

All you need to bring to a private reading is a positive attitude, an open mind, and preferably a clear focus on the issues you seek clarity on! If you feel so overwhelmed that focus is difficult, that’s okay! We will begin with prioritizing the issues so they aren’t so jumbled and confusing – this is where clarity begins. Sometimes (not often) I may encounter a block where I’m not receiving clear messages. This can happen for a couple of reasons:

* You are not allowing me to connect to you. Many times this is not done consciously. It may be fear, uncertainty, or simply – you are so overwhelmed, you’ve unconsciously built walls around you as protection from further stress and anxiety. If this is the case, we may need some additional time so we can clear away those blocks using techniques such as; guided meditation. This generally will work however, if I am still unable to help you, I will openly tell you.

* Sometimes a psychic and a client just don’t connect – and that’s okay too. This may mean your reader isn’t the right person for your particular situation. Oranum has many gifted psychics and if I can refer you to one, rest assured – I will.

✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭MY FREE CHAT RULES:✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

* Please be polite to others in free chat, it is first come first serve.
* Free Chat is here so we can establish a connection. It is NOT for Free Readings.
* This is a place of Healing & Guidance – Rude and disrespectful behavior will not be tolerated. This includes; racist, derogatory, sexual, and inflammatory comments as well as vulgar language. You will be given a warning and if the behavior continues you will be banned and reported.

* I am not a medical professional, an attorney, or even a stock market analyst. I will not offer medical advice, legal advice, stock market advice, or give you the daily lottery numbers.

* The Oranum Disclaimer: The provided services are not recognized scientifically and therefore no results can be guaranteed. Said services are not fit for all purposes, they should be viewed as entertainment only.

* This is my career and my employment – I take it very seriously! I am here to help you find clarity through my connections and guidance however, please remember that to offer free readings is not only against Oranum rules it would also be like me asking you to go to your job and work all week without getting paid.

* As a sort of new reader here on Oranum, my rate right now is only $2.49 per credit!! This is a fantastic opportunity to receive quality guidance and true clarity at a reasonable rate. But these low rates will be changing fast!!!

✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭WHEN A CARD IS PULLED FOR SOMEONE IN FREE CHAT✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

* Do NOT expect to have a card pulled for you in free chat. I do this as a courtesy for my members. It is a benefit that I offer to you so that we can establish a better connection. Remember, it is not a right – it is a privilege to be chosen to have a card pulled for you.

* I ask that all others in the room please be respectful and patient.

* Request / Ask – do NOT demand!! Respect is Paramount!!

* DO NOT enter my chat and immediately post your question / issue with the expectation that I will make you a priority. I will acknowledge your entry to my chat, but your question will not be placed at the top of the list. If your issue/question is of an urgent nature, then simply take me immediately to private chat.

If I should pull a card for you – remember I will pull 1 card only.. Please do not ask for more. For a more in-depth reading, please take me private where we can establish a stronger connection, delve deeper into your question.

✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭ MY DEMO RULES: ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

* When I am offering a demo, I will select 1-2 people from the room sometimes more who will receive the demo reading.

* Only those who have registered for a free Oranum account can be selected to receive a demo reading

* The individuals selected may ask (1) question – or – allow the guardians to reveal what they feel you need to know.

* When doing a demo, all persons other than the person receiving the demo in the room are asked to stop ALL typing. The only person that should be typing is the person receiving the demo. Repeat offenders will be kicked from the room.

✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭ EMAIL READINGS: ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I can also offer you an email reading if you prefer!! An email reading is only $14.99 and all you need to do is send me your request with your question and I will answer you within 48 hours. This will be a FULL reading just as if we had met in Private Chat and like with my Private Chats, if my guides direct me to utilize more than a single tool, I will. Your email reading will be treated no differently than if we were in Private Chat and will receive the same compassion and respect as if it were a private chat.

Free Chat Now!

🔮 Random Live Psychics:

🎫 Random Coupons:

7 Free Minutes With Any Reading Package at ArtemisDelia84 at Oranum

7 Free Minutes With Any Reading Package at ArtemisDelia84 at Oranum exclusive coupon: Bonus 97 Credits. Get special BONUS after ...
See Coupon Code

12% Off Psychic Readings Online from alli2013son at Oranum

12% Off Psychic Readings Online from alli2013son at Oranum special coupon: 67% Off Your Purchase and Take 39% Off Your ...
See Coupon Code

64 FREE Credits! for all new registered users at Oranum

64 FREE Credits! for all new registered users at Oranum Extra Coupon: 34% Off Your 1st Select Psychic Reading from ...
See Coupon Code

74% Off New Clients First Paid Live Chat, Phone Call or Email Reading at Oranum

74% Off New Clients First Paid Live Chat, Phone Call or Email Reading at Oranum Special Coupon: Get 28 Free ...
See Coupon Code

40% Off Your Order at Oranum

40% Off Your Order at Oranum Extra Bonus: 7 Free Minutes With Any Reading Package at GriffonSoulvine and 39% Off ...
See Coupon Code

Free 4 Min Psychic Reading + 60% Off Rest of Chat at Oranum

Free 4 Min Psychic Reading + 60% Off Rest of Chat at Oranum Additional Bonus: 57% Off Your First Paid ...
See Coupon Code

11 Free Minutes of Psychic Readings + 59% Off Your First Paid Session at Oranum

11 Free Minutes of Psychic Readings + 59% Off Your First Paid Session at Oranum Additional Coupon: $6 For 21 ...
See Coupon Code

Get 33% Off Services from josephine88 at Oranum

Get 33% Off Services from josephine88 at Oranum Extra Bonus: Free 13 Minute Phone Reading For New Members and 10% ...
See Coupon Code

$5 For 22 Minutes + Free 9 Minutes from EnchantedHart521 at Oranum

$5 For 22 Minutes + Free 9 Minutes from EnchantedHart521 at Oranum Exclusive Coupon: Free 7 Min Psychic Reading And ...
See Coupon Code

20% Off Psychic Reading From Astrology Experts at Oranum

20% Off Psychic Reading From Astrology Experts at Oranum Exclusive Bonus: 5 Free Min + 62% Off To Consult a ...
See Coupon Code

68 responses to “starfall2014”

• Testimonial

Quick , easy and to the point” … written by pjgovind

• Testimonial

Very interesting will come back for update ” … written by Green Tea

• Testimonial

I found her adorable and a very good reader.” … written by Peggy

• Testimonial

very right on. need to be clear on question that I ask.” … written by golden wings

• Testimonial

WOW!!! Hands down can say best psychic on here! Seriously so happy I came across her demo and decided to take her private! I will definitely be back again! Thank you so so so much again. I feel so much better:) ” … written by Sladj.

• Testimonial

Connected pretty well. Helped to warm my heart and connect with loved one.” … written by niki

• Testimonial

Star was on the nose about alot of what she said and she said things that were true and was honest about them” … written by cheryl

• Testimonial

Great reading.” … written by anna

• Testimonial

Great spirit, a good expert, thanx. ” … written by zimerili1

• Testimonial

Very passionate about her work and the need to help. We will see about the future 🙂 Recommend her :)” … written by wewillsee

• Testimonial

Good reading. Connected fast and very accurate. She is very sweet. Hope things goe as well as she said. Will be back for updates! Thank you for sharing your gift.” … written by Tiffany

• Testimonial

She is a really positive person!! she is genuine and takes questions serious!!!! Will be back!!!” … written by LDW

• Testimonial

She was great, she gave good advice and how she feels. Will come back (: ” … written by cindy

• Testimonial

Excellent reading… really loved her” … written by smc325

• Testimonial

Star is the bomb! I just love this girl! She is so good at what she does..has my back. 5+ plus” … written by Spirit

• Testimonial

WONDERFUL… fast and helpful… none better… great reader…. could go on with her all day… ” … written by tochoose

• Testimonial

THANKY OU SO mUCH FGREAT READING GREAT BREAK DOWN OF EVERYTHING!” … written by booboo

• Testimonial

Quick reader” … written by Anahera

• Testimonial

Wonderful…. thank you so much… Will return, she Is spot on….” … written by tochoose

• Testimonial

Wow!!! She is very accurate and have many answer to my question. She is very consistent and response my question in a timely manner. I am so happy that I know her. I will be back for sure. She is really worth it. I can really recommend her ” … written by Sarah

• Testimonial

great reading! can’t recommend her enough!” … written by jm

• Testimonial

love her! ” … written by cosmic_orphan

• Testimonial

She was great!” … written by Hanna

• Testimonial

Great as always!” … written by Hanna

• Testimonial

Very good reading! She was able to answer all my questions fast and easy! I would recommend her! ” … written by CC

• Testimonial

Thank you for the reading! I feel relieved” … written by xxx

• Testimonial

She was completely accurate! She told me things I have never told her! I’m blown away!” … written by Brianna T Teel

• Testimonial

reassuring and confident” … written by sd

• Testimonial

thank u u are awsome ……” … written by ANGEL

• Testimonial

Thank you for your reading! God bless. ” … written by Raibowspirit123

• Testimonial

5 stars…very good…excellent with predictions….recommend her to everyone” … written by Focusing

• Testimonial

she is very honest and if she does not connect she will not waste your time. I did connect with her and she was very insightful” … written by Gina

• Testimonial

Where to start?! From the moment I saw starfall2014 I felt an instant connection. I have never had that. I’m actually not the “type” to be on these kind of sites. Not to be snobbish but I am a woman with a more scientific mind. And the few times I’ve been to psychics nothing they said was any where near correct. NOW I’M A BELIEVER!” … written by Koala Koalama

• Testimonial

did a great job and last time her prediction came to pass.” … written by cat

• Testimonial

Pulled a card for me in free chat..said i had money on the way….about a week later…$3,000. First private with her,very fast and detailed! she really digs to the heart of the matter. Not just yes or no…she wants you to understand and gave me a timeline……looking forward to her predictions!” … written by sunlight8682

• Testimonial

Starfall was awesome! She answered all of my questions as well as connected with my father and stepfather who is no longer alive. She was honest, thorough, and very insightful. I will definitely return for an update!” … written by janesi

• Testimonial

She is da’ bomb. She gave me the exact words andamp; reminders I needed to get most positive outcome to save my relationship. I’m a bit hotheaded and she gave me pointers that I can tell will make this marriage last to long haul. I’ll let you know how it goes. Thank you so much. She is hilarious and I wish she lived close to me. She’d be an awesome girlfriend to have. ” … written by Golden_Aura

• Testimonial

She was so sweet and so kind! Everything she spoke on was on the nose accurate. I loved her energy and would highly recommend her to anyone. ” … written by KL

• Testimonial

Always on key and faster than I can think… lol… Good thing she knows what I want to ask…. So very, very good.” … written by tochoose

• Testimonial

they were great, spot on, comforting” … written by beetlenut

• Testimonial

What a mind-blowing reading! Starfall was absolutely quick andamp; insightful. She knew her way through all of the Tarot Cards. I really do appreciate her helping me to save time before a private reading. She’s very kind, extremely calm andamp; positive. Before this session, I’ve had some anxieties andamp; alot of doubts. After that, it seemed like everything became calm andamp; smooth again. I really do love her. I’ll definitely be back for another reading from her soon! Highly recommended tarot reader on Oranum! Thank you so much for everything, dearest Starfall ” … written by Jerace2

• Testimonial

good reader, has been right in the past.” … written by sdd

• Testimonial

She is just the sweetest. She is so fast, clear and so kind. I can’t say this enough about her. So giving and loving. Truly a angel!!!!! 100 stars!!!! Love her!” … written by SW

• Testimonial

Takes her time and to the point. No sugar coating. I will wait to see if predictions come true. Good reading!” … written by Itsuramo

• Testimonial

I love you Starfall!! XD” … written by Satanic

• Testimonial

nice , to the point reading . no wasting time , very precise answers . one must try her once atleast ” … written by golden

• Testimonial

Very thoughtful and precise. Highly recommend her tarot reading.” … written by fallenhigh

• Testimonial

Thank you” … written by marion

• Testimonial

Awesome! in a short time I got many answers.” … written by Rob

• Testimonial

I had like 5 privates with star today it was very good she was fast, friendly and easy to understand! i recommend also with timelines!!!” … written by source

• Testimonial

thanks u two i enjoyed to quick read” … written by lavelle

• Testimonial

Honest, insightful reading!!!” … written by janes

• Testimonial

very sweet and fast” … written by jojo

• Testimonial

she thinks and answers quick. I think she is on the right track with things. May is the month so looking forward to it!! ” … written by cutiepattootie

• Testimonial

Excellent…very good” … written by Focusing

• Testimonial

great timelines i like her reads a lot” … written by source

• Testimonial

Wonderful as always, super sweet and intune . Angel used different methods from pendulum to tarot to help me and also different decks of tarot to gain insight .” … written by Red lila/Harsha

• Testimonial

accurate” … written by anonymous

• Testimonial

5 stars…very fast….spot on” … written by Focusing

• Testimonial

pretty impressive for one so young! 🙂 good reading” … written by f

• Testimonial

comforting and reassuring” … written by sd

• Testimonial

I just had my first reading with StarFall after seeing her demo. She used 2 different sets of cards for me and provided me with some good advice. ” … written by Love_Dove

• Testimonial

perfect everything was exact, from my social and work life not balancing, to me always wanted to do this career as a kid! wonderful!” … written by kaylaa33

• Testimonial

5 Star like usual!!!” … written by Spirit

• Testimonial

Good reader…. thank you!” … written by Ang

• Testimonial

right on point very helpful” … written by computerluv

• Testimonial

she was very good right on point” … written by computerluv

• Testimonial

I like her.” … written by ccccc

Leave a Reply