Zeus1976

281 Comments

About
Zeus1976

Psychic
Zeus1976has
19years of experience using psychic abilities to help others and to find answers to their personal questions. Psychic
Zeus1976has recently helped
19members with psychic readings and intuitive revelations at Oranum. The testimonials below reveal what others have said about
Zeus1976’s accuracy and sensitivity as an online psychic.

For a Private Reading please and then select to “START PRIVATE READING” from my free chat page. If you are not a member, you’ll need to
first and you’ll get free credits to use in your first private chat session.

Only 2.49 per min, I am a gifted psychic, I use no tools, I tap into your energy and let Spirit share whatever information it deems pertinent. For the past 15 years, I have been working as a professional clairvoyant, clairsentient and clairaudient. I give you a choice: ask me your question or let Spirit guide your reading

Free Chat Now!

๐Ÿ”ฎ Random Live Psychics:

๐ŸŽซ Random Coupons:

Psychic Reading For Just $0.74 Per Minute from MysticMark at Oranum

Psychic Reading For Just $0.74 Per Minute from MysticMark at Oranum Exclusive Coupon: New Users Get a Free 2 Minute ...
See Coupon Code

Take 64% Off Services at Oranum

Take 64% Off Services at Oranum special coupon: Get 66 Minute Reading For $17 from PsychicAgate and 15 Free Minutes ...
See Coupon Code

12% Off Remote Viewing Basics- Turn Intuition Into Super Psychic at Oranum

12% Off Remote Viewing Basics- Turn Intuition Into Super Psychic at Oranum Special Bonus: $10 For 21 Minutes + Free ...
See Coupon Code

61% Off Your First Paid Session + 13 Free Minutes at Oranum

61% Off Your First Paid Session + 13 Free Minutes at Oranum extra coupon: Get $29 Off Orders from AdvisorVic ...
See Coupon Code

16 Free Minutes + $0.16 Per Minute from RavenStorm at Oranum

16 Free Minutes + $0.16 Per Minute from RavenStorm at Oranum Special Coupon: 48% Off Your Purchase and $6 Off ...
See Coupon Code

Get 40% off on first chat at Oranum

Get 40% off on first chat at Oranum Additional Bonus: Free 21 Minute Phone Reading For New Members and 17 ...
See Coupon Code

Up to 38% Off Psychic Readings + Free 5 Minutes at Oranum

Up to 38% Off Psychic Readings + Free 5 Minutes at Oranum Additional Coupon: 39% Off On Your Order and ...
See Coupon Code

13 Minute Reading For $20 at Oranum

13 Minute Reading For $20 at Oranum Additional Bonus: Free First 7 Minutes from KweMoonie and 53% Off Your Purchase ...
See Coupon Code

Get 35% off on first chat at Oranum

Get 35% off on first chat at Oranum additional bonus: 4 Free Minutes With Any Reading Package at LadyIndigo8 and ...
See Coupon Code

69% Off Your 1st Select Psychic Reading from MysticMarie at Oranum

69% Off Your 1st Select Psychic Reading from MysticMarie at Oranum Special Bonus: Take $65 off Services and $5 For ...
See Coupon Code

281 responses to “Zeus1976”

• Testimonial

Zeus is a remarkable individual. He truly wants to help you and does his best by you. He has provided me with invaluable information that I will try my best to apply to my everyday life. He knows what he’s talking about and when he speaks to you, you can feel his sincerity, and genuiness, and eagerness to assist you in anyway possible. He tells it like it is and doesnt’ hold back. I have so much respect for this man and will keep coming back for more. His wisdom is impressive, his psychic ablility is pretty awesome and the way he thoroughly explains things to you regarding your situaion is very informative. You can’t go wrong with this man, I truly believe he’s one of the best on here. I’m very lucky to have found such a gem on this site and hopefully you will be too. Bless you zeus thank you for listening and guidiing me once again i’ll be in touch. ” … written by Roseanna

• Testimonial

I like the way he does his readings. Very methodical and deep understanding of the persons involved. I have a better understanding of my situation and my whys have been answered. Thank you so much for the connection.” … written by familyhelper

• Testimonial

Great and very interesting. I am impressed. He seems very talented and straightforward. Only time will tell. Thanks.” … written by jkjkjkj

• Testimonial

LOVE HIM HE IS AMAZING…. NO SUGAR COATING CONSISTANT ALL THE TIME…..10 STARS” … written by Rosa

• Testimonial

100 per cent accurate.” … written by TheHangedWoman

• Testimonial

vERY ACCURATE!!! INTERESTING WAY OF PRESENTING INFO!! sHOCKINGLY CONFIRMED WHAT OTHER READERS HAVE SAID. ALMOST WORD FOR WORD!! aMAZING!! A BIT LOW BUT VERY DETAILED!! AND THE STRESS TO FOCUS ON MYSELF HAS BEEN THE TOPIC OF THE WEEK!! A MILLION STARS FOR THIS ONE!! HES TOTALLY WORTH IT!!! TRY HIM U WONT REGRET!!” … written by K

• Testimonial

Most helpful psychic and accurate” … written by gchild001

• Testimonial

OMG Love him ….. he is worth every dollar!!!!” … written by Rosa

• Testimonial

He is truly amazing! I went to him b/c his testimonials said he was amazing and truthful, doesn’t sugar coat things so I wanted whatever I needed to hear to be straight to the point! He gave me exactly that. Put my mind at ease and is gentle but gets his point across and is so kind too. He picked up on every thing I was thinking! Loved him! 10 stars. It was my first reading but I’ll be back for sure!” … written by skier8001

• Testimonial

love talking to zeus. he sees so much. great connection, this is one of very few psychics I trust!!” … written by jazzychic

• Testimonial

Zeus is truly gifted and very kind being. This is my second reading with him and he has been so accurate with the situations and I am very blessed to have his guidance and insights at the right point of time in my life. He is an amazing listener and truly gives you the answer which is worth working on. Thank You!!” … written by Bobbin

• Testimonial

enjoyed the chat” … written by Hulaan

• Testimonial

Very accurate, very truthful. I can’t wait to see his predictions come to pass.” … written by Lisa

• Testimonial

Zeus is absolutely the best there is. He is straight forward and does not sugar coat a thing. You may not hear what you want to hear, however, you will hear the truth. the connection is phenomenal. He doesn’t waste time either. ” … written by Hehewuti

• Testimonial

i will be back for update thanks;-)” … written by honeyhoney9

• Testimonial

well he REALLY PICKS UP!!!” … written by fv

• Testimonial

Excellent as always need to add more credits, he is really great, predictions come true..” … written by Lady

• Testimonial

Always very open with no sugar coating. Very helpful and honest insight” … written by Cre

• Testimonial

Thank you for a great reading I will keep you posted as to what happens.” … written by hurtingalot

• Testimonial

Very good, seems to have timelines down. Will wait to see what happens. ” … written by Sarah

• Testimonial

Zeus is very good at what he does and also a kind man gives it straight with honesty. I await for his predictions to happen. I recommend him.” … written by A

• Testimonial

as usual Zeus proves to be one of the best here. his few predictions came true, he’s always great to be guided by!” … written by jazzychic

• Testimonial

OMG Zeus is the best reader on here….everything he has said has happened. He will tell you the truth no sugar coating….. I always go back to Zeus…..AMAZING READER” … written by Rosa

• Testimonial

He is very nice, clear, fast and digs into the details to make sure he gives a proper advice. ” … written by Ladyme01

• Testimonial

Waiting for predictions to happen he sees them around the corner next month will be back to update. ” … written by A

• Testimonial

OMG Zeus is the most amazing person on here….. he has always been spot on. He is so caring…. no sugar coating with Zeus… everything he says is true and it comes to pass…. I truly respect this man and recommend anyone to have a reading. I know I will always be a client of Zeus!” … written by Rosa

• Testimonial

great reading” … written by veezee

• Testimonial

Zeus1976 is a very accurate reader, I will come back again!!” … written by Shelly

• Testimonial

oh my god.spot on on many aspects.. very honest and accurate and does not sugar coat..” … written by lutchmee

• Testimonial

Very good/accurate reading.” … written by Milan

• Testimonial

Very detail and give me clear insight of the battle on the mind of person in question. And accurate on the thoughts of the other party. i will come back again!” … written by stellachan

• Testimonial

Love Zeus! great advice as usual. thank you!” … written by jazzychic

• Testimonial

great and truthful he great to get a real answer ” … written by adi1212adi

• Testimonial

awesome, clear, direct , honest” … written by Rae1237

• Testimonial

thanks Zeus for clearing this up for me” … written by rosy

• Testimonial

kept running out of money. good reading. love chatting with zeus.” … written by skier8001

• Testimonial

Very impressed and satisfied. He tells you only truth no matter how bad it may be. Thanks.” … written by llll

• Testimonial

Awesome reading!!!!! Zeus is always honest readings and predictions come true as well.. 100% honest as well.. Taking his advice and taking it seriously.. ” … written by TINA

• Testimonial

Very amazing reading, positive insight looking forward to coming back. Thank you So much : )” … written by Cre

• Testimonial

great as usual. love him” … written by jamira76

• Testimonial

An amazing reading once again from Zeus 1976. He gives me the encouragement I need and I feel safe with him. Thank you and god bless from the bottom of my heart.” … written by Sharon

• Testimonial

Awesome reading Great positive Insight very excited about the future. Thanks Zeus1976 You are amazing Love and Light ” … written by Cre

• Testimonial

ah! sorry ran out of fund. but thanks! i will need to rebuild myself like you said ๐Ÿ™‚ ” … written by stellachan

• Testimonial

very honest !!! this reader DOES NOT beat around the bush and straight to the point” … written by ak

• Testimonial

very very good” … written by gchild001

• Testimonial

he was very helpful” … written by Staci

• Testimonial

Zeus is spot on, good reader , quick n intuitive.” … written by Granville Crenwick

• Testimonial

Thank you so much for your time. Honest and open” … written by MsSaggie

• Testimonial

He is a good friend I can easily talk to and able to get somethings off my chest, he will listen to me vent and able to help me. Zeus is honest and tells you the truth no sugar coating at all. Very good reading and fast!!!!! ” … written by T

• Testimonial

Great reading. Will be interesting to see what happens. Will keep you updated. Thank you for your reading. ” … written by D

• Testimonial

This guy’s insight is mind-blowing. I would recommend him to anyone, any day! I would not mess with him or try to dance around there. he gets it – spot-on! Thanks, Zeus!” … written by Lily

• Testimonial

okay this man is gifted! Sometimes he got upset when he saw things he didn’t like. he does not like judgement so no judging! He saw right on with everything. he gave me hope when I didn’t think there was any. 5 stars! I went in private 3 times. make sure you buy a big package cause your going to want to know everything. God gifted for sure.” … written by Mary

• Testimonial

Wonderful reading – look forward to coming back soon.. thank you zeus :)” … written by S

• Testimonial

zeus is the best! he tells everything to you straight” … written by john

• Testimonial

Fantastic!” … written by Dee

• Testimonial

Always right on the money! Cant express enough how much he has helped me. always kind and loving with his words but also kicks butt when needed. He is awesome.” … written by KRISTIN19

• Testimonial

he was awesome like his honesty” … written by lori

• Testimonial

I’ve been coming to Zeus for a while now. He prepared me for a major change in my life and was spot on!” … written by skier8001

• Testimonial

Wonderful reading, definitely helped me to see the bigger picture and to let go of the things I simply can’t change. Zeus was able to inform me of things that were going to happen, which I had already started working on so it was good to have that kind of validation. Would definitely seek advice again and will post about dates etc once they occur.” … written by Jo

• Testimonial

100% accurate every time Zeus never fails me, I been getting updates from him almost a year now and he is awesome.. If you want the truth come to Zeus.. His predictions are so true will have you reflect back and think once it finally come to past. ” … written by TJ

• Testimonial

very good reading, picked up everything and told me path to take and that he will update me” … written by Jaysa

• Testimonial

Tahnks fro the reading!” … written by Jose

• Testimonial

well he doesnt beat around the bush that is for sure. He is clear and to the point in getting you to your optimum path. xx” … written by freeandtruth

• Testimonial

Makes sense what he said,seemed accurate will wait and see.xoxo” … written by J

• Testimonial

5 stars…very good” … written by Focusing

• Testimonial

wonderful, amzing and very accurate. worth 10 stars. highly recommend” … written by dolly

• Testimonial

He can read my personality. He can read what kind of things I like. He can really read and understand my situation!” … written by ninis

• Testimonial

Excellent” … written by S

• Testimonial

amazing reading. ty!” … written by the world

• Testimonial

he’s truly amazing. ” … written by chaitprice

• Testimonial

Awesome insight , energy , and connection ! What are you waiting for? Get a reading with Zeus1976” … written by Cre

• Testimonial

He was quite wonderful and had a great delivery. I will return for sure. 5 Stars for Zeus !!!” … written by Jennifer

• Testimonial

wow! Talk about awesome! Zeus connected immediately to me and my situation and those involved. Right on target, very truthful but very kind and fun too! hoping with time, everything comes true for me. Give him a chance! i’ll definitely be back ! xoxoxo” … written by lornalulu

• Testimonial

Awesome reading! He was very straightforward. No sugarcoating. I like his style. I will try to take the advice he gave me. I trust that my life will be changing for the better once I do this.” … written by L

• Testimonial

great awesome really knows what hes talkin about.wow” … written by jamira76

• Testimonial

You’ve communicated to me clearly, respectfully and with much insight. Appreciate your reading and advise, wish i had consulted you much earlier mate.” … written by Simon

• Testimonial

was told all i wanted to hear and was exactly what i expected. a very quick typer and full of knowledge. i feel he was accurate and look forward to the outcome ” … written by egyptiancat

• Testimonial

He was fast and seemed to know his stuff! Will keep posted on predictions :)” … written by tiff

• Testimonial

Good reading” … written by vjrei01

• Testimonial

i liked the reading with him thank you wish i had more time ” … written by meg471rs

• Testimonial

Zeus is the best here or any where. He is always spot on. Every prediction he has given me has come to pass. ” … written by PaleNative

Leave a Reply